January 2015 Moms

Any other September 2011 moms here?

I'm finding it completely different this time around with my second pregnancy. I'm less excited for pregnancy knowing everything that's coming up. It's hard not to be able to slow down when I feel exhausted! How are you coping with this?
Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any other September 2011 moms here?

• Pips09Pips09 member
    I was a Sept 2011 mom, though my daughter was born early, so she was actually a July 2011 baby. It's hard with a toddler! I'm just taking it day by day and hoping for the best.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Nov 2011 here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a sept 11 mom! I'm feeling everything hit me so much harder this time around. I'm blaming it on the fact that I can't just come home from work and be lazy every day... Instead I've got a 2.5 year old who is constantly demanding my attention! Not that it's bad, she's my favorite. But sometimes I wish I could just wallow in my feelings with ice cream and Netflix marathons like the old days. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a Sept. 2011 mama as well! It is very exhausting with a busy toddler (and a 1 year old).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sept '11 mom here. AJ was born 9/29. I was pretty tired in the beginning. I find myself going to bed between 7:45-8:30. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    AJ - 9.29.11 <3 .        Joey due 01/03/2015 .
    diagnosed with velamentous cord insertion @ 19 weeks with baby #2
  • October 11 here! I also have a 1 year old.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Fun! Happy to see there are a few other fall 2011 moms here. I feel better today having been able to sleep in a little.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS was born on Oct 1, 2011, so I'm almost a Sept 2011 mom.  I can relate to your comments - I am exhausted!!  I try to do lower key activities with my son like painting, reading books, puzzles... That way we get some quality time even when I am too tired to run around. 

• I'm a Nov 2011 momma! It's been tough with a toddler when all I want to do is rest. I want to play with her but my energy is just not keeping up. Hoping it will pick up soon and I can enjoy this pregnancy a little more than my last.
    BabyFruit Ticker}Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm July '11 (off by 2 months) it is def, harder the second time, but this is my third lol. I'm tired!

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"