TTC After a Loss

******Healthy Living Check-In*****

Sorry I'm late with the check in, my phone is having an early Friday.

We are a group of women striving to live healthier lives, whether that means losing weight, gaining weight, sticking to a specific diet, counting calories, avoiding counting calories, starting to exercise, continuing to exercise or anything in between.We check in on Mondays and follow up with an accountability on Fridays (our favorite post of the week, because we love encouraging each other and celebrating all our successes!)

.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Many of us are using MyFitnessPal to keep track of our eating and our exercise. MFP is a great tool to keep yourself accountable, and because it is set up as a social network site, we can cheer you on there as well as here. If you are using MFP and have not found us yet, let us know so we can friend you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So, how are you all doing?  What do you have going on this week:

THE GOOD:

THE BAD:

THE PROUD:

THE PLAN:
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ******Healthy Living Check-In*****

• Thanks for the check in!

THE GOOD: I got my weight back to where it was last friday before the 4 day weekend of cheating...

THE BAD: I am craving sweets. brownies, ice cream...

THE PROUD: I am riding my bike at level 3 every day now woo!

THE PLAN: Drink my 2L of water, eat healthy, and ride my bike! Also to take all my meds... 

I went to the GI doc yesterday. I am off the steroids starting today. fx that the lialda works for my UC. He changed the way he wants me to take it. I was taking 4 at lunch. now he wants me to take 2 with my first meal and 2 with my last meal. The last time I went off the steroids and was taking this medicine some symptoms came back but not the ones that concern him. So now he told me very specific symptoms to look for this time around and I go back in 2 weeks to tell him how I am doing. At that point we will discuss whether or not it is safe for me to tcc again.  So What I need from you ladies is positive vibes and prayers that my immune system will stop attacking my colon so i can TCC again.... lol Thanks everyone! 

Have a great weekend!
    -Megan

Started dating Hubby May 17 2005. Married since Aug 20 2011 
    Me:30   Hubby:31
    TTC since May 2012 
    HSG Dec 2012 Fill no spill on left side, right side normal (most physically painful experience of my life..)
    Metformin Started May 2013
    PG#1: BFP 10-21-13. EDD 6-17-14 mmc 12-9-13 m/c occurred with cytotec on 12-11-13 
    PG#2: BFP 07-25-14.  EDD 4-5-15   *Hoping this is my rainbow*
    Diagnosed with PCOS, Hypothyroid,IBD/UC, (UC in remission as of July 2014)
    *I will always love you Fetey the first.* 

ALL WELCOME!

• @BackstreetPixie‌ , congrats on getting your weight recovered from the weekend! I sure haven't been able to do same.

Vibes for your immune system to stop causing you problems ((hugs)).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Km380Km380 member
    Hi @Peledreamsofrain‌ thanks for the check in! How was your week?

The good: got my 2 workouts in this week!
    The bad: same as @BackstreetPixie‌ serious sweet cravings! (And fx crossed for your meds working!)
    The proud: Checked my weight on the more reliable scale at the gym and really did only gain 1 pound in Vegas! And I had recently lost 1 pound so I'm back where I started
    The plan: make healthy choices this weekend with food and drink lots of water. Allow some sweets so I don't do worse and binge

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• DenaMareeDenaMaree member
    edited May 2014
    **pregnancy & loss mentioned"

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you all? I actually saw a nutritionist post D&C as I gained twelve pounds while nine weeks pregnant with the triplets and I still have the pooch to prove it! I'm down six of the pounds with going on a high fruits/veggies/protein diet...but I have avoided the gym (giving myself every excuse in the book) when it was my favorite place before we conceived! I could use all the encouragement, embarrassment, and motivation to get back on track before TTC again!!
    Please let me know if there is anything else you need!

The good: I have mastered making a mean, and healthy smoothie that is also filling!
    The bad: I had myself scheduled to go to the gym three times this week and managed to get myself out of going two of them. My Husband will drag me kicking and screaming tomorrow AM.
    The proud: I didn't gain any weight last weekend!! I'm averaging loosing a pound and a half each week, but usually gain 1/2 a pound over the weekend..so when weighing in this morning I was able to write down i lost the full pound and a half!
    The plan: Now that our community pool is open I have every intention of making three trips a week, along with three evenings a week to the gym! I'll continue with my fruit/vegetable and protein diet and limit carbs!!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• I will check in Monday ;) I was terrible this week !

BabyFruit Ticker

photo octoberangel.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @Km380, Thanks for asking, my week went pretty well!  I was on a vacation until Wednesday, so it was only a 3 day workweek.  Can't beat that!  Congrats on losing the Vegas weight!

@Megdowntheshore, I'm sorry the medications are messing with you.  Don't let it get you down and push you off the wagon.  

@DenaMaree, welcome!  The more the merrier, I always say.  Congrats on keeping your weight trending down.  It's more exciting to see big drops, but at the end of the day, they aren't sustainable.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"