May 2014 Moms
Options

Landon's Birth Story

Sorry this is late. Landon was born 5/24/12 at 5:22am vaginal birth. I took a nap after my last day of work. Come home early around 2pm. When I woke at 4:30 I felt like I was leaking. After getting up and walking around I felt more. It was not a lot but I was unable to control it. It was clear so I thought for sure it was my water.

Text my husband and told him to come home. We went into hospital and they tested the fluid confirming it was not my water. Contractions were minor. We were sent home.

Aggressive contractions started 5/23/14 at 8pm. I could not handle the pain we went back in at 11pm. Still only dialeted to 1 cm. After intense hyper contractions in the hospital 45 seconds long 1 minute apart, I asked them to check again. I was 3cm. I was given epideral. In 1.5 hrs I went from 3-9cm.

I began to push at 5:15 and my boy was here 5:22am. I was so relieved because my doc continued to tell me I might need a c-section, given I was not at all dilated prior to labor, baby station was 0 and I had a "narrow" pelvis. I sure showed him ;-).

Thank you all for your support!

Re: Landon's Birth Story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"