October 2013 Moms

Roseola Anyone?

vargasgurlvargasgurl member
edited May 2014 in October 2013 Moms
How the hell did my DD get this :/
Pedi said that she could have gotten it anywhere ... That I can't put DD in a bubble ! I want to put her in a bubble!!

It started w a fever that spiked a few times ... Which is normal ... She hit 102.2 at some point. She wasn't in any pain or discomfort. She has been eating well and hasn't been dehydrated. Pedi said her throat was red and that I would need to keep fever down. It's supposed to last about 3-4 days and then she should be getting a rash.

It started Monday night and her last fever was this morning. I hope there is no more fever. I think she is getting the rash .. She had some redness right under her chin ... I will take a look at her tomorrow.

So much germs out there !!
I spent all day disinfecting my home and her toys because I don't want my little nephew coming into contact with anything.

Sorry this is so long I just needed to vent ... Pic of my happy sick DD for your time.
< image

Re: Roseola Anyone?

• It sure does @Connorsmama2006‌ .... She has a slight temperature now so I gave her Tylenol. Hopefully this is it :/
    < image
  • KerCo51KerCo51 member
    DD had this about a month ago.  The doctor wasn't really sure it was roseola until she got the rash.  In all, it lasted about 3 days. 

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"