Trying to Get Pregnant

Going nuts over here.

This was like, the worst cycle to not temp for.  I haven't been on TB for at least a year (I need to update my siggy, for sure), but I just figured I could share with some ladies who could commiserate.  Since the return of my cycles after DD was born, I've been super regular each month with either spotting or period by CD27-28.  I have a super short LP and ovulate late.  I'm now 7 days late for my period and have tested with BFN's for the past like 3-4 days.  No sign of period in sight, and I have not a clue when I ovulated minus that it wasn't the night after the last time we DTD or the three days beyond that - and we BD'ed 15 days ago.  

The waiting seriously is the hardest part.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Going nuts over here.

• Hey, thanks!  Lol.  Yeah I temped, charted, check my lady bits and CM, and took opk's for my first and second.  This cycle I took Opk's but not everyday or BID because I was running low and my order of wondfo's hadn't come in yet, as well as charted my CM.  We weren't planning on temping again until August if we weren't pregnant yet (because dang if I can wake up to any alarm other than a crying baby or a toddler's truck in my face telling me it's time to wake because the SUN is SHINING!  Lol).  
  • Loading the player...
  • This was like, the worst cycle to not temp for.  I haven't been on TB for at least a year (I need to update my siggy, for sure), but I just figured I could share with some ladies who could commiserate.  Since the return of my cycles after DD was born, I've been super regular each month with either spotting or period by CD27-28.  I have a super short LP and ovulate late.  I'm now 7 days late for my period and have tested with BFN's for the past like 3-4 days.  No sign of period in sight, and I have not a clue when I ovulated minus that it wasn't the night after the last time we DTD or the three days beyond that - and we BD'ed 15 days ago.  

You're regular until you're not. I had an off cycle a couple of months ago. My cycles are usually 28 days but one cycle was 35 and it happened to be the one month I forgot to chart my temps so I understand your frustration. If you've gone 60 days with out a period and all BFNs, consult your doctor. GL!

Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Are we not allowed to have blogs in siggy's any more?  I can delete if so.  Again, I haven't been here since the whole format was changed and everything was still green.  :)
  • Haven't seen you in a while! Welcome back. :-)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Gotcha, thanks! :)
  • Lol I can reword to say from when we had sex and checked my cervical position and mucus if the semantics are that important.

Thank you URMySunshine!  
  • Are we not allowed to have blogs in siggy's any more?  I can delete if so.  Again, I haven't been here since the whole format was changed and everything was still green.  :)
    I think Daisy meant that your post is more suited for a blog. Not that you're not allowed to have a blog in your siggy.
    And I meant to say thanks here.  Man I really have been away for a while :)
  • catlover790catlover790 member
    edited May 2014
    Hi and welcome back.

I can relate on the waiting part...I've been waiting to O for 76 days! I'm going nuts too... ( just thought that commiserating was the point of the post,slight sarcasm here) Hope you get AF or a BFP soon.

eta: fix parenthesis and add that I was kidding about the commiserating part.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• beepitybeepity member
    @janda426‌ this is what I thought of too!
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• ^ yeahhhh that's in my head now, thanks! ;)

image  image
  • PeonyPumpsPeonyPumps member
    edited May 2014
    Ducktale said:
    This was like, the worst cycle to not temp for.  I haven't been on TB for at least a year (I need to update my siggy, for sure), but I just figured I could share with some ladies who could commiserate.  Since the return of my cycles after DD was born, I've been super regular each month with either spotting or period by CD27-28.  I have a super short LP and ovulate late.  I'm now 7 days late for my period and have tested with BFN's for the past like 3-4 days.  No sign of period in sight, and I have not a clue when I ovulated minus that it wasn't the night after the last time we DTD or the three days beyond that - and we BD'ed 15 days ago.  

Well, I'll give you credit that you know the long cycle is due to ovulating late, that's better than most who make these posts. But you can say sex. Really. It's okay.
    Yeah, I know my cycles pretty well.  My DD was conceived on my first postpartum ovulation when DS was 13 months and still nursing by changing my nursing schedule, charting, temping, opks, etc.  I had to really get a handle on what my body was doing for that one :)
  • Slightly off topic, but WTF is with all of the "no period in sight..." crap?  I mean, I can't see my ute.  I can't see when it's going to shed its lining.  I can feel it.  But see it?  Nope.  Seems to be the catch phrase of the day, though.
    Most times, I have signals leading up to my period - most notably spotting.  All I have now are cramps and CM.
  • NoeliaV said:
    C'mon, lady! You and I were around these parts together during the last go at TTC. You know better than to post this  :P
    Hey friend hey!!!  Nice to see another familiar face :-D  I'm apparently a total noob today :)

So... because my phone app says I O'ed on CD14, and it's CD 34, that TOTES means I'm KU'ed, right????  

lol.
  • Ducktale said:

Well, I'll give you credit that you know the long cycle is due to ovulating late, that's better than most who make these posts. But you can say sex. Really. It's okay.
    Yeah, I know my cycles pretty well.  My DD was conceived on my first postpartum ovulation when DS was 13 months and still nursing by changing my nursing schedule, charting, temping, opks, etc.  I had to really get a handle on what my body was doing for that one :)
  • Ducktale said:

Knowing your cycle =/= getting pregnant.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ducktale said:

Knowing your cycle =/= getting pregnant.
    Wouldn't that be so great if that's how it worked? I should've been KU like, 8 times by now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"