Parenting

SYTYCD (Spoilers)

Anyone watch the 1st eps last night?  I don't really care for contemporary dance, but I have to say when it done by a male dancer and it's a strong, masculine routine it's my favorite. 

Like everyone else I'm sure, I loved Megan.  I thought her dance was beautiful, graceful, and full of emotion.

I thought Trevor was good but not enough to sent to the next rounds.  I'm not sure he's going to be around for LV.

I'm so glad Caleb made it through when he tried again in the 2nd city, and I really hope he starts dancing better with a partner. 

Re: SYTYCD (Spoilers)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited May 2014
    I love me some Wayne Brady, but seriously why is he a judge, and WHY specifically a judge for the 1st esp which was in ATL? Things that make you go hmmmmm
  • I love SYTYCD but I really don't pay attention to the names of the contestants until the auditions are over. I just enjoy the dancing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do hate that Justin Bieber is on there. They could have chosen anyone to introduce Dance Crews. There are former SYTYCD dancers that are or were in Crews that I'd much rather see doing that like Hok, Dominic or Cyrus.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn't like the girls at all, I thought Poriotics were better.
  • I miss ABDC and was happy to see Poreotix. I really want to see Beat Freaks again too. But Bieber introducing the groups got a big eyeroll from me.

Is it a UO to like Wayne Brady? Who's Line is it Anyway is back and is so so funny.

• @nenecakies, you won't get a UO from me,  I LOVE WLIIA.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"