June 2013 Moms
Options

Clicky Poll - Is your baby a cuddlebug?

GraceInCAGraceInCA member
edited May 2014 in June 2013 Moms

Clicky Poll - Is your baby a cuddlebug? 121 votes

Yes, I have a very clingly, cuddly baby who wants to be in my arms 24/7.
10% 13 votes
My kid is cuddly a majority of the time.
18% 22 votes
It really depends on his/her mood. Sometimes s/he's cuddly, and other times not so much.
33% 40 votes
Only once in a while.
12% 15 votes
Only when sad/tired/hurt.
18% 22 votes
No way man. HANDS OFF. My baby is independent.
7% 9 votes

Re: Clicky Poll - Is your baby a cuddlebug?

• Options
    Only if he hurt himself other than that he hates to be cuddled!

imageimageimage

• Options
    NOT a cuddler at all.  If he gets hurt or is tired or sad, he does not want to be cuddled and pushes away.  However, he has started to let me hold him and snuggles into me during his MOTN wake ups.  Before that he just wanted a bottle and to be put back down.  So I'm enjoying the heck out of those few, short MOTN cuddles but generally still hope he sleeps through the night because as much as I want to cuddle I want sleep more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kh59kh59 member
    All cuddling, all the time. 
  • Options
    daffy2kdaffy2k member
    Nope. She hates to be cuddled, particularly if she's hurt herself. She will cuddle at night while nursing, and she'll barrel into my arms to give me a hug and kiss, but she won't stay there.
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    She would cuddle 24/7 if she could. I love my snuggle bug. DH and I are both very affectionate/tactile people also.
    Anniversary       

• Options
    He really hates to cuddle because it means he actually has to stay still. If he is hurt he will come crawling to one of us for like five seconds and then push to get down again. I wish I had a cuddly baby, god I wish those days when he was a pet rock and did not have a choice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    M loves to snuggle a lot, but it depends on her mood. I love it when I have 2 outfits out for her in the monring to pick from and she takes one and snuggles with it. She also loves stuffed animals and my 5 year old wants nothing to do with them, even when he was younger.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Only when I read to her before bed/naps or when she is sick/hurt. The only time she has been sick with a fever it was so clear she wasn't feeling well because she was so snugly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"