Breastfeeding

Working with Cigna for insurance-covered BP

Hi everyone, I came across a very old post  about this in the March 2012 board, and figured I would share here too.  Basically, if you're looking to buy a BP, I'd recommend awaybabyessentials.com because their prices are so good and they have so much to offer.  However, if you have Cigna, they partner with Carecentrix and can cover the cost of a basic Medela starter kit (which is the pump itself only, no tote/bag) or the Ameda Purely Yours, both of them are the double electric.  BUT you also have the option of going with an authorized dealer who will work directly with Carecentrix.  So, I just spoke with awaybabyessentials.com and they will work with Carecentrix so you can choose to get the basic starter kit, plus a discount on any other items they offer, or you can choose the Freestyle or any another other Medela for an up-charge! 

I also had checked out Pumping Essentials, but their up-charge is higher for the Freestyle.  They list their packages and prices on their website, so go check them out.  A plus with Pumping Essentials is that they give you the option to add a coupon or a hands-free bra with the Medela starter kit, as opposed to Carecentrix which only offers the starter kit on its own.  Hope this helps, if not, feel free to message me!

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"