September Babies in Washington (Kent Area) — The Bump
Seattle Babies

September Babies in Washington (Kent Area)

Hey Ladies! Congrats to everyone! I am in the Kent area and just saw this washington state group! Anyone around the kent area and due close to septemeber? I'm a first time mom and would love to bounce ideas off of others, and get some ideas! Hope you are all doing well! 

Re: September Babies in Washington (Kent Area)

• I am in Auburn and we have an awesome moms group on FB, Auburn, WA Moms. We have everyone from the expecting first time mom to mom of four or five, of all ages and backgrounds. Most of our members are in Auburn, but we do have quite a few in Kent, Covington & Federal Way. Most of our play dates, coffee dates and Moms Nights Out are in Auburn or Kent. Check us out!  
    MrsHoffs
  • I'm in Renton/fairwood and will also be a first time mom. I'm due in December & would love to connect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! Did you ever find other moms or start a group? I'm in Bryn Mywr and had my daughter at the end of September. I'd love to find other mommies in the nearby area.
  • Im a first time mom from auburn due in October
    aethams
  • Im a first time mommy due sep 28th im over in longview wa :)
  • Another first time mom here. Due Sept. 21st in Federal Way!
  • I'm a second time mom originally from Canada but living on jblm south of tacoma. Don't really know anyone in the area. Nice to meet you all
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • meejemeeje
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Photogenic
    I am a FTM and live in Auburn and due in September! I would love to get together with you guys. Couldn't find your Facebook group
  • FTM from auburn due in October:)
    aethams
  • First time mom in federal way, new to the area too. Due September 25th!
  • FTM due in November! We're in Covington!
  • aethamsaethams
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Photogenic First Answer
    edited August 2015
    FTM due October 4! My husband and I are just moving to Auburn!
  • My daughter was born early September and we live in Auburn
  • Our daughter was born Sept 11th! First time mom in federal way. Would love to connect with new moms!