Trying to Get Pregnant

New here

I don't know if I'm pregnant, me and my fiancée have been ttc but it seems like nothing's working. At first when we first started tryin I would skip a month then get my period and this didn't start happening until we started trying. Then I missed my period for March and though it was normal but at the end of April I started to spot and still didn't get my period. I would cramp but no period what so ever. Now it's been three months with no period I'm not spotting anymore just have trouble sleeping at night and I only gained 3 lbs but it feels like I'm bloated. My nipples feel a little burning sensation and I'm having white discharge. I went to the hospital back in early May they did a blood and urine test all negative and a ultra sound . The said they did it wrong and couldn't see anything because I was suppose to have a full bladder. The doctor said he thinks I may have ovarian dysfunction or DUB. But I'm not spotting any more so that cancels DUB and ovarian dysfunction is basically pre mature metaphase which I don't have any symptoms off. Could I be pregnant and it was just to early to see or detect. I started spotting late April and stoped on May 6th after going to the doctors. Haven't spotted since and now I just have discharge that's white and creamy. I have yet to go to the obgyn for real observation, hopefully it's pregnancie and I won't receive bad news.

Re: New here

• I your doc says your not pregnant I'm sure your not. Why would we be able to tell you any different?!

Read the newbie thread FFS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you and I haven't been to an obgyn I went to the hospital and there has been cases were pregnancys are not detected until 3 months in.
  • According to everything you said, I highly highly doubt you're pregnant. But I would highly highly recommend going to an obgyn about not having a period for three months combined with all your other symptoms.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Sounds like you've taken several tests. If they are all negative, I'm going to guess you are not pregnant.

Go to your OB. Not the emergency room.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Uh oh....I'm new but I can already tell that this is not going to end on a happy note.  Best of luck with this OP.
  • ...on a totally unrelated note, is that three-day wait going to be going back up anytime soon?
    Heh.  Unrelated.  Heh.

Yeah the three day wait is my new favorite thing of days past.  Bump Gods, GIVE IT BACK!

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• I don't know if I'm pregnant, me and my fiancée have been ttc but it seems like nothing's working. At first when we first started tryin I would skip a month then get my period and this didn't start happening until we started trying. Then I missed my period for March and though it was normal but at the end of April I started to spot and still didn't get my period. I would cramp but no period what so ever. Now it's been three months with no period I'm not spotting anymore just have trouble sleeping at night and I only gained 3 lbs but it feels like I'm bloated. My nipples feel a little burning sensation and I'm having white discharge. I went to the hospital back in early May they did a blood and urine test all negative and a ultra sound . The said they did it wrong and couldn't see anything because I was suppose to have a full bladder. The doctor said he thinks I may have ovarian dysfunction or DUB. But I'm not spotting any more so that cancels DUB and ovarian dysfunction is basically pre mature metaphase which I don't have any symptoms off. Could I be pregnant and it was just to early to see or detect. I started spotting late April and stoped on May 6th after going to the doctors. Haven't spotted since and now I just have discharge that's white and creamy. I have yet to go to the obgyn for real observation, hopefully it's pregnancie and I won't receive bad news.
    DUB is dysfunctional uterine bleeding it is not the same as ovarian failure or premature menopause. It is usually caused by unopposed estrogen levels, or high estrogen/low progesterone. 

Please do not use the emergncy room for pregnancy tests. Take an at home test, and find an obgyn. 
  • I didn't go to the emergency room for a pregos test I went for the pain I was in but they all assumed I was pregnant and did the test anyways but thank you for your answers just hoping it would be I'm scared that it's going to be something serious but thank you all for your time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"