August 2014 Moms

Thank you cards

…any good places to check out to find these???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thank you cards

• nyagocnyagoc member
    If you have a Hobby Lobby near by, they have a large selection, and you can ususally get them for 40% off.

• salsy2012salsy2012 member
    edited May 2014
    ETSY. I love that website...I'm buying about half of my nursery decor from there... 

ETA: I also got my thank you cards from there. LOVE THEM! 

photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Laur110Laur110 member
    I also ordered mine from Etsy. Home Goods has cute stationary and I've also found cute thank you cards at Target.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • My shower invites were from Etsy. Since my sister ordered them, she was kind enough to order matching thank you cards as well. One less thing for me to worry about! :)

If I didn't have them though, The Paper Store always has super cute stuff.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • I went with Target. I designed the shower invites and had them custom printed, but for the thank yous buying a pre-printed card was much less expensive. I will go back to the expensive stuff with the birth announcement.
    TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    I got mine from Vista Print when the invitations for the baby shower were ordered.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• poofwokpoofwok member
    I got mine from the dollar store. The ones I got were very cute and will do just fine.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I just went to Target for thank you cards, but I did make muffins for the few that really went above and beyond for us.
  • M&MaxM&Max member
    I found some super cute simple polka dot thank you cards from Target a few weeks back.  They were different shades of blue (we're having a boy) but they also had pink! And super reasonable. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • M&Max said:
    I found some super cute simple polka dot thank you cards from Target a few weeks back.  They were different shades of blue (we're having a boy) but they also had pink! And super reasonable. 
    That's what I got :) Blue for baby boy!
  • I snagged a couple different packs of cards from Target last week. One was definitely baby related and the other 2 packs were just generic but cute thank you cards.

• I bought them on Amazon, because I'm obsessed with ordering things in my pajamas and getting them delivered to my door two days later. 
    DD is going to think Santa comes in the UPS truck lol. I love Amazon Prime.
  • I ordered these on Amazon.

I also usually try to buy some at TJ MAXX or other discount stores when I have a chance.
    BFP 12.13.13. Baby Girl EDD 8.21.14.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love magnetstreet.com they don't carry specific baby shower thank you cards but the other thank you cards they carry can be customized! I ordered everything for our wedding from this site and was really happy with the end product! And I thought the price was fairly reasonable! Like PP's have said, I also love Etsy for this kind of thing! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ginny5683 said:
    I'm making mine... I got all the stuff from Michaels to make 100 thank you cards for $29. I will be using my Cricut to make my own version of this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252764597811005038/

It's going to say "thank you" instead of welcome baby and be in aqua and grey (our nursery and shower colors).

ETA: I give up... the link isn't working for some reason but I can see it when I go to edit my comment.

I want to see!

I also made my cards (and used my Cricut to make them). I am including a picture...

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• ewersin said:
    ginny5683 said:
    I'm making mine... I got all the stuff from Michaels to make 100 thank you cards for $29. I will be using my Cricut to make my own version of this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252764597811005038/

It's going to say "thank you" instead of welcome baby and be in aqua and grey (our nursery and shower colors).

ETA: I give up... the link isn't working for some reason but I can see it when I go to edit my comment.

I want to see!

I also made my cards (and used my Cricut to make them). I am including a picture...
    Somehow the picture didn't upload. Trying again...

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• My hostesses bought a custom invitation online. So I found the electronic version of the thank you note on etsy for $5 and ordered post cards through vistaprint for $10. 50 thank yous for $15. Also...post cards are only 34¢ to ship (did this for our wedding too)!
  • jendem8jendem8 member
    My hostesses bought a custom invitation online. So I found the electronic version of the thank you note on etsy for $5 and ordered post cards through vistaprint for $10. 50 thank yous for $15. Also...post cards are only 34¢ to ship (did this for our wedding too)!
    That's smart!  There are a few digital cards on Etsy that I like, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of printing everything out.. I didn't even think about using Vistaprint. 
  • I got a bunch of coupons in the bags of loot you get at like Motherhood Maternity and one was for TinyPrints.com. I created and ordered cards from there. It wasn't as cheap as going to Target or making them, but it was nice and inexpensive enough I'd use them again for when it comes time for baby announcements.
    x

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"