Stay at Home Moms
Options

SYTYCD

Re: SYTYCD

• Options
    No, it's a dance competition. The dance mom in me LOVES it.
  • Options
    Spin313Spin313 member
    Watching! The abandoned trailer park girl (she was like the third one featured) is completely top 20 material.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's great! I also love the guy who was the last guy from the first day in NO.
  • Options
    It's great, we've watched every season.
  • Options
    OK did anybody see the tap dancing ladies? Right after that cheesedick Beiber? They were awesome!
  • Options
    Spin313Spin313 member
    I didn't love either dance crew TBH.

• Options
    I love tap dancing!
  • Options
    Was tonight the first one? I love that show. It's pretty much the only reality TV that I watch religiously.
  • Options
    It's THE BEST reality show on television, IMHO ;)
    I've never missed a season and just love watching how amazing all those dancers are. Revives my life-time love of dance.

It just started here in CA so I'm exiting this thread for now until I get to watch. :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    Ahhh. I love SYTYCD, but totally forgot today was the first night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Options
    Also, nostalgia...talent competitions aren't normally my thing, but when DS#1 was born early and I stayed at the hospital with him for a week while he was in the NICU, season 2 was just starting. There was nothing else on, so I started watching it in my room. And today he turned 7 (sniff). If we hadn't been out to dinner celebrating, I'd have been all over it.
  • Options
    Happy 7th BDay Little Hizz!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"