July 2013 Moms

Would you cut off your pinky finger?

Altima80Altima80 member
edited May 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Would you have your pinky finger on one had cut off (you wouldn't feel it happen though) if it meant you'd instantly be thinner and at your idea of a perfect body image for the rest of your life? You'd be responsible for maintaining it though.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers

Would you cut off your pinky finger? 98 votes

Yes, I'd give up my pinky finger for this.
35% 35 votes
Hell no - that's be too weird!
54% 53 votes
No, because I'm already at my ideal body image.
5% 5 votes
SS
5% 5 votes

Re: Would you cut off your pinky finger?

• Pink724Pink724 member
    Have you been watching 24? ;)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Lol no, I never watched that. Why? I can assume it has something to do with cutting off a finger?
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Loading the player...
  • Pink724Pink724 member
    Haha, yes. In the current season someone gets her pinky finger chopped off.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Um, I'd miss the ability to play flute, piano, guitar, etc...
  • Yup. Easy question.
  • MRadsMRads member

SS- If I wouldn't have to maintain then maybe.

Yea. Maintaining is the hardest part. Now if I could eat whatever I wanted, not exercise and part of the deal included permanent make up and fantastic hair, id give up my pinky.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • MRads said:

SS- If I wouldn't have to maintain then maybe.

Yea. Maintaining is the hardest part. Now if I could eat whatever I wanted, not exercise and part of the deal included permanent make up and fantastic hair, id give up my pinky.
    Exactly. If I could still eat all the brownies, donuts, and full fat lattes without going to the gym, my pinkie finger would be a goner.
  • I voted I'm already at my ideal body image but I'm somewhere between that a SS.  I had a really horrible body image when I was younger, but I actually feel really comfortable with myself right now.  Would I like to be a little thinner and more toned?  Absolutely.  I don't look like a model, but I don't live like one either!  As long as I have energy during the day and stay healthy I love my body :)
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • No, definitely not. You can, however, take all my IQ points. Only kidding :D
  • mermomo5 said:
    Sorry, weight is not worth losing a limb. Ouch..
    I don't know if I would count a finger as a limb.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nope.

Mostly because my pinky is where I wear my engineering ring, and it's kind of important to me. I would rather have my engineering ring than be thin. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Feck no.

And for further hypothetical discussion: Wouldn't this be considered a sort of eating (or some other type of) disorder? Hurting your body to be thin?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"