1st Trimester

Pregnancy Symptoms? Week 5

So this is my first time being pregnant. We took a test last weekend and it thankfully came back positive!  We are very excited for our first baby.  On Monday I was feeling pretty sick to my stomach and tired.  Yesterday & today I really haven't felt much different or hardly any symptoms other than tender breasts... Is this typical for it to come and go like this for days? I have my first pre-natal exam on Friday so I'm hoping I'm just lucky and have been feeling okay the past couple of days. 

Any insight from other moms would be appreciated. 

Re: Pregnancy Symptoms? Week 5

• oh yeah everything sounds normal to me! Congrats :)
    Post-Natal Loss at 32 weeks, LTTC of 26th Months, 5 failed IUIs, Conception via 4th IVF Cycle in April 2014
    EDD: January 3rd, 2015! 

• It's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go. It's also normal for symptoms to last your whole pregnancy. They don't mean anything as far as how far along you are, or the health of your pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Symptoms come and go. Be thankful for the times when you are symptom free and go on with your life. Be thankful your symptoms haven't taken over your ability to function. Every pregnancy is different and not everyone will experience certain things at certain times. Up until about week 9 my only symptoms was being a bit tired and having a few headaches. Morning sickness went away around week 15 and so did breast tenderness. Now all of them are back in the third tri with vengeance. Relax and enjoy the early days.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • MichaelSC28MichaelSC28 member
    edited May 2014

As you progress with the pregnancy they could get worse or better...its a roller coaster. Just kine of hang on for  the ride. I have been sick for 2 weeks so far and sad to say you kind of get used to it and learn to deal.  Its all for a good cause, of course.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope your pregnancy is little to no symptoms. But if it gets bad just remember you will make it through!

:D

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"