January 2014 Moms
Options

What has changed?

2»

Re: What has changed?

• Options
    I didn't think I would be able to BF. I also thought that if I did it would be SUPER difficult and that I give up fairly soon. But instead is a piece of freaking cake easy for me and I L.O.V.E. it.

Like other have said, I never thought I'd co-sleep. I thought it was insanely dangerous not at all what I wanted, and now she is in my bed every single night.

I NEVER thought I'd be as comfortable with NIP as I am. I do not care at all anymore. I babywear and walk around walmart with a boob in LOs mouth so I can get things done. I care 1000 times more about feeding my baby right when she wants it than I do what other people might be thinking. If you want to hang out with me you better be comfortable seeing LO nurse. (I'm relatively descreet about it, but I'm certainly not covered up to my neck.)

I never thought that I'd need her as badly as she needs me. I thought I'd relish the chance to get away for a bit and now I miss her while she freaking napping for crying out loud.

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always had a comeback on deck when I was pregnant if anyone ever said anything about me being fat/waddling/walking slow. I had it all worked on in my head about turning around with my massive belly and telling them to fuck off because I was pregnant.. Never happened.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I always had a comeback on deck when I was pregnant if anyone ever said anything about me being fat/waddling/walking slow. I had it all worked on in my head about turning around with my massive belly and telling them to fuck off because I was pregnant.. Never happened.

Me too. I had big plans for rocking a bikini this summer and wowing everyone, maybe next summer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"