July 2014 Moms
Options

Official Bumpie Award Winners Acceptance Speech/Meme Thread!

SkeemerSkeemer member
edited May 2014 in July 2014 Moms

Let's celebrate good times c'mon!

Post your acceptance speeches, memes, videos, freaky deaky-ness & general entertainment that is Bumpie Award related right here.

Re: Official Bumpie Award Winners Acceptance Speech/Meme Thread!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jensavicciWhat happend to the award for most loved newbie? That was my nomination :0( image
    image.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ugh...burp. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    I am working on my acceptance speech and will be posting it later tonight. I am LOVING these speeches.
  • Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member

• Options
    Wow. Where do I begin?! I am honored, humbled, surprised, and totes excited to have won these awards, which I could not have done without my sidekick, Madeleine. image (Enter Kanye West) "Yo Bora, I'm really happy for you 'n all, but @jensavicci‌ has the most Bump spirit OF ALL TIME! And @SweetTamale38‌ is the sweetest Bumpie of ALL TIME!" /Kanye. Well, I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who nominated or voted for me. I feel you gave me too much credit. I am so glad to be a part of the July board and look forward these next several weeks as these babies pop out one by one! Big, warm hugs to you all!
    LOL! Thats too funny! But you deserve it girl ;)
  • Options
    Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I'm not butt hurt at all.  I feel really great to have been nominated for something, and @BoraBoraBaby totally deserved Sweetest Bumpie. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"