July 2014 Moms
Options

05/28 First World Problem Wednesday

Share your devastations with us.

Re: 05/28 First World Problem Wednesday

• Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member

I think this qualifies -

I have work to do but I desperately NEED to keep stalking the Bumpie Awards Thread.

What to do....what to do.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ran out of veggies for dinner and we only have one car (which DH has) and I'm not in walking distance of the grocery store. Looks like we're eating out tonight.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PalanPalan member
    When we were flying home from Seattle back in March I got a bag of 'Fruit 'n Yogurt' bites from Welches as a snack at the airport. They were so good that I've been hunting every store I can think of for them in the 2 months since... I have not found them. I may have cried about it. More than once.

These things? https://amzn.com/B00CGCSUGQ always check Amazon
  • Options
    emeekemeek member
    I want to go shopping for baby stuff but no longer have the energy to pack up my DS and drive to the store
  • Options
    I feel like all the bloggers I used to enjoy/follow (pregnancy/mom blogs) just abandon their blogs once they have their kids or whatever. I mean totally understandable, I wouldn't have time to blog either, but gosh darnit I feel like I'm always left hanging and want updates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Palan said:
    When we were flying home from Seattle back in March I got a bag of 'Fruit 'n Yogurt' bites from Welches as a snack at the airport. They were so good that I've been hunting every store I can think of for them in the 2 months since... I have not found them. I may have cried about it. More than once.

These things? https://amzn.com/B00CGCSUGQ always check Amazon
    YES THOSE THINGS! Amazing. Thank you!

And while I'm at it I've got another FWP: We went to my in-laws on memorial day, and I was really bummed their new pontoon boat wasn't ready yet so I have to wait a few more weeks to go float on it.
  • Options
    Someone gave us a 3 foot tall orchid as a baby gift. I now need to lug it into my office. I'm afraid my cats will eat it at the house.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member
    Someone gave us a 3 foot tall orchid as a baby gift. I now need to lug it into my office. I'm afraid my cats will eat it at the house.

The mental image of you dragging a 3 foot tall plant around made me cackle.

I'm sorry, I have a very weird sense of humor. :\">

• Options

Skeemer said:

The mental image of you dragging a 3 foot tall plant around made me cackle.

I'm sorry, I have a very weird sense of humor. :\">

It is awkward enough I think I need help getting it into my office. It was a rather odd gift choice IMO.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    beff12 said:
    The last day of school is Friday, so we are watching movies on the smart board and cleaning. My laptop has to be hooked up to the smart board, forcing me to bump from my phone. It took the awards thread 10 minutes to load. The horrrrror
    Have I mentioned that I love you but you suck. Our last day is June 26th - 4.5 weeks. And I have a talent show and two graduations to put on in the meantime. (Although I've decided that I'm done "teaching" after this week. Other than the performances, it's all movies, computer lab music games, and singing karaoke from here on out). 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    #2: I hate chipped nail polish. My polish is chipping. I'm at work which means I have no remover :(
    Buy a pack of the remover cloths and stick them in your desk! Voila! FWP solved.

• Options
    I want to eat my fake buffalo chicken patty that's in the freezer, but I'm too lazy to put it in the microwave for a minute and cook it in a skillet. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    #2: I hate chipped nail polish. My polish is chipping. I'm at work which means I have no remover :(
    Buy a pack of the remover cloths and stick them in your desk! Voila! FWP solved.
    You're a genius, lol. Will be picking those up after work.
    Basically I should run for president! ;)

• Options
    avacek1 said:

I really want doughnuts and coffee this morning, but none of the doughnut shops near me have a drive thru. This means that I would have to take DS out of his car seat and tote him in with me. I just don't have the energy this morning.
    I could go to Starbucks for coffee, but then I will be stuck in the drive thru for 30 min with every other mom.

My town of 85k people FINALLY opened a drive-thru coffee shop. Finally! I was always going through McDonald's cuz it was the only place to get coffee without having to get DS out.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"