January 2015 Moms

Morning sickness v.s. Hangover

My morning sickness feels just like a long lingering hangover. I am uneasy and feel like I am about to throw up but can't... My head aches.

Anyone else?

Re: Morning sickness v.s. Hangover

• I vote hangover, at least those go away the next day.  This ms is all day long, every day!
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • @rainbows I know right!!

• Loading the player...
  • Yep. Wish a greasy burger would cure ms! Good news...the smell of my kitchen didn't make me dry heave today! Yeah!
    BFP 01/17/2014, Due 10/05/2014, MMC, we said goodbye 03/07/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • GromMomGromMom member
    I feel like that too when I'm dehydrated, try drinking more water?
  • @LittleMsLewis‌ it is the little things ;-) @GromMom‌ I drink a lot of water but maybe I'll try more... Thanks

• That's how I've been explaining it to H. Hangover with none of the funny stories or blurry memories. Just sleepless nights that turn into looking sick days.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Josie400‌ exactly! I told him he gets a DD for the next 8 months and I get the hangover :-( Lol... No fair ;-)

• Saracp78 said:

@Josie400‌ exactly! I told him he gets a DD for the next 8 months and I get the hangover :-(

Lol... No fair ;-)

Oh yes...the DD joke will be getting old fast ;) ...as will the hangover feeling.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes! Same here!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is also exactly how I feel.....I'm on day 6 of the worst "hangover" of my life. Honestly at this point I wish I was just waking up, puking, and moving on. Instead my stomach feels gross, I feel hot, the room feels like it's spinning and nothing seems to help....24 franking hours a day.
  • @JerseyHopeful‌ so sorry you feel this way to... It is such a lonely and terrible feeling. But it will pass and in eight months will be all worth it :-)

• I never had any if this when I was pregnant with DD, so I am not used to this. And since Saturday, I have felt like crap! Today was the worst day, so everyone at work thought I was hungover from a Memorial Day BBQ!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had the same problem on memorial day, thankfully I had been out with some friends so it kinda fit. I never had this with DS... Ugh.
    imageimage
  • Just woke up and feel great! Almost don't want to get out of bed. Wish me luck :-)

• The MS, I mean all day sickness, just keeps getting worse.  It does feel like a non stop hangover.

BabyFetus Ticker

• I really don't want to be at work right now. I just want to lay down. Putting on a happy face when you feel like shit sucks...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, feels like motion sickness to me.  Except I can't complain about it and just have to suck it up and keep working. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"