January 2014 Moms

How to stop being mean to hubbie :(

Hi there, I'm brand new just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting :).  We are both excited...but I keep getting these crazy mood swings and although sometimes I cry and feel completely inept at dealing with this, a lot of times I find myself just being straight up hateful to my sweet husband.  He's been trying to be understanding, but I can be a real handful at times and I can tell its taking a toll. I feel like i have zero control over my brain, which is scary.  Two questions... 1) how to stop being a monster to him and 2) are these negative feelings affecting my baby?  Thank you!

Re: How to stop being mean to hubbie :(

• Two questions... 1) how to stop being a monster to him and 2) are these negative feelings affecting my baby?  Thank you!
    Ditto Ally and MarBee, but I will suggest your H read a pregnancy book for dads to help him understand what you are going through. And to answer question #2, no, those emotions are not affecting your baby.

• Loading the player...
  • Whoops...that's embarrassing.. totally meant to go to 2015... and i'm an accountant :/ Thanks guys for your help. I'll go to my board now :)
  • Holy shit, could you imagine being brand new pregnant right now?!? I just pounded a red bull and bought a box of wine over the weekend... In-con-ven-ient.

Enjoy your pregnancy @peanutpuckett because you're going to blink and you'll be in labor.

Wait what?

FALSE

PREGNANCY LASTS FOREVAAAAAAR
    You sure? I think I remember you having a very routine and pleasant pregnancy ;) O just wanted her presence known from the get-go.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"