November 2013 Moms

Shopping frustration..

I can't find clothes!!!!!! I'm 21, and no matter which store I went into I felt out of place.. The stores I shopped at prebaby I feel like my mom because all that's running through my mind is "is that a shirt? Or a nightie?" Apparently belly shirts are back in style??? Not with my tiger stripes on my stomach! Then I go to more adult stores and I feel like I'm a little kid making fun of the old lady clothes! There's got to be a middle ground!!! Where is it?????

Re: Shopping frustration..

• And the bad thing is, I thought this would be easy. I'm 40 pounds lighter then I've been in 4 years! I'm finally thin again! And I can't find anything..
  • I find a good mix between younger stores and department stores women's section. At younger stores I buy cute dresses and sheer blouses, no shorts or casual tops. AAt department stores in women's I get shorts, pants, casual tops, and blouses. After baby I like a little more coverage and a more put together look.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have good luck with Maurices. They have a wide variety of sizes, so I feel like I find a lot there!

• I love express. They have great style jeans, different fitting tops, and bra tanks that I can't live with out. I'm more of a tomboyish look, but express always has something I like. And YOU GO GIRL for loosing all the weight, I'm totes jelly.
    Thanks. ( : I'm going shopping again with my mom tomorrow. So I'll try express! I know I have one of those in my mall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"