November 2013 Moms
Options

What do you love?

What do you love about this stage your baby is in now? I know some of us are still sleep deprived so let's mention some things that make our hearts melt for the little people in our lives

I love how A nurses. When I pull out the boob he latches on like "ohhh yyyeeaahhh mama that's the stuff!"

I also love the googly eyes he makes at me. He looks at me like I'm the prettiest person he's ever seen.

I love his smile too

Your turn!

Re: What do you love?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The smiles and the laughs. His goofy quirks (like pulling the burp cloth over his face when he wants to sleep). His interest in EVERYTHING. Holding his arms out for me. When he actually nurses to sleep and falls asleep with his head on my boob. When we co-sleep and he has his little legs draped over mine.

A falls asleep with his head on my boob too! It's really cute!
  • Options

What don't I love, that would be a short list!

I love everything! He's sitting so great now and he is just so curious! He's so thoughtful and methodical aobut things. He'll pick something up and examine it. It's so crazy how smart he is already! I love that he grabs my cheeks and gives me big slobbery kisses. ( : And how much he loves our dogs and his daddy. He just lights up when he hears his voice. ( : And his belly laugh! When we put him in his wagon he just laughs like crazy! And if you say something like "Matthew needs to nap" "you need your butt changed!" He'll make a little "heh" sound. Like "ha thats what you think is gonna happen!"

• Options
    I love the way she smiles in the morning when we go in to get her up. She's always in her crib talking and will stop and give me a huge smile when she sees me. I also absolutely love the way she cuddles up with me when she's tired. (Even if she won't actually follow through with a nap.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"