December 2012 Moms

Memorial Day Accountability Group

Ladies I thought I'd do an extra AG post since Monday is the holiday and I'm sure we could all use an extra boost of encouragement.

I'm going to run this afternoon at lunch and try to make my food intake healthy.  We are going away to NH over night Sunday to Monday.  I don't plan on snacking, and we will be doing a lot of walking, esp around the outlet mall I hope :)

What are you plans, bbq, stay-in?  How do you plan on eating?

Re: Memorial Day Accountability Group

• We will be in Arizona with my brother and I believe going to the Grand Canyon on Monday.  So lots of walking, water and light eating.  We might cook out with him that night but not sure yet. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Ran 2.15 miles this morning, have plans to walk/jog 3.1 (5k) tomorrow morning (taking kids in strollers so no running up hills for this mama yet), also planning on hiking up Saddlerock Sunday and/or Monday (very steep, really more of a climb/scramble up a loose rock face than hike). No BBQs or special events. SS12 is going camping with his aunt & uncle so Killian, DH and I are just hanging out & relaxing as much as possible.

Food-wise, trying to focus on protein & iron rich foods in my diet in addition to less processed foods, more whole-food options if possible.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • It's supposed to rain here the next three days (YAY! seriously we need it in TX). I am planning a trip to the farmers market on Sat and probably cook out at least one day and just taking it easy for the rest of the holiday. I will have to find something to occupy my time though, because if I just sit around I tend to do a lot of snacking.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are having a housewarming potluck cookout tomorrow, so I know we'll have burgers..I have no idea what anyone else is bringing so I guess I'll just try my best to watch portion sizes. The rest of the weekend we'll be busy packing for our beach trip next week and trying to get everything in place so we can leave after work Tues.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"