Pregnant after a Loss

~~~Monday Ticker Change Check In~~~

Good Morning and happy Monday to all! Welcome to the Monday ticker change check-in! 

This is a check in for anyone who's ticker moves to a new week/fruit on Monday.  Do we have any new Monday ticker changers? If so, please intro below and I will add you to the check-in!

Congratulations to J&J09 on the birth of your sweet baby girl!  Congratulations to meli1025 on the birth of your sweet baby boy!  Sending so much love to you  mommas!!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling? 

What are you craving?

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child?

SandSunBliss - How are you holding up?  Still having any contractions??  I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for news!!

lv2011 - Anything going on in there, mama??  How are you feeling?  Any updates?

Amores0121 – Any updates on the living situation?  How was your appointment today?  I hope everything went well!

Kateitho - How have you been?

Third&goal - So glad that everything is going well for you.  How was your week?

JAW2 - How have you been lately?

LM915 - How was your week?

lindsayhilleary - Good luck on the glucose test today.  How are you feeling with the sciatica?  Is the recumbent bike still working for you?

SaranJonathan - How have you been doing?  What's new with you?

princezjk - Sending you a big (((HUG))).  How have you been feeling?  PgAL brain sucks, but we are here for you!!

voplo - Did you get any results from your 3 hour glucose test?  How are you feeling?  How are things on bed rest?  

noonandj04 - Congratulations on TEAM BLUE!!!  Have you started a registry yet?  Any nursery ideas??

Banbie18 - Congratulations on TEAM PINK!!!  Sorry to hear about the cervix checks, though, that sucks.  At least they are keeping an eye on you, though, right?

Fuccimama - How are you holding up this week?  Are you still on schedule to have the cerclage out in a few days?  

songbirdsinging55 - How was your week?  DId you add anythign new to the registries?  Are you feeling any more flutters?

TheFutureMrsD - Welcome to the Monday Check in!  How did you tell your DH/SO when you found out that you were pregnant?

mmheartspb - Congratulations and welcome to the Monday check in!  I'm sorry that you are feeling the anxiety.  PgAL brain is a bitch.  I hope you were able to talk to your doc about it.  We are here for you, too.  How did you let your DH/SO know the big news?

fightersince83 - Congratulations and welcome to the check in!  We are so happy to have you here.  How did you tell your DH/SO when you found out that you were pregnant?

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]

Re: ~~~Monday Ticker Change Check In~~~

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 30 weeks - the countdown is on!!

Appts/ Updates? We start our childbirth classes tomorrow and have a regular OB appointment on Wednesday.  We also had our baby shower this weekend.  I will PIP as soon as I can figure out how to do so without making the pics ginormous.  It was absolutely beautiful and just such an awesome day.  

How are you feeling? Much better than I was a week ago!  Holy smokes were my allergies bad.  I couldn't breathe or sleep and in one meeting my eyes just started randomly watering like crazy out of no where.  It honestly looked like I was crying my eyes out over the new medical record software...  But much better now!!

What are you craving? Still lemonade and pasta!

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child?  My most treasured toy was my cabbage patch kid.  Her name was is Sissy (I still have her).  Whenever I wished on anything (birthday candles, fountains, etc) I would wish that she would turn into a real baby.  I also had a stuffed Ernie toy that was pretty awesome.  My grandpa would put him in his pocket when we would go for walks and I would tell him to make sure Ernie was facing out so that he could see!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]E&B0811[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • I'm new here! Hoping to join in:)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? EDD is 1/19/15 - 5 weeks - Appleseed

Appts/ Updates? I am going in tomorrow, but only because of a cyst that has developed in my vaginal area (yuck and so painful). Nervous about that!

How are you feeling? Tired, but mostly ok, which of course makes me nervous. Crampy today.

What are you craving? BEEF. I never eat red meat.

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? Mine was also a cabbage patch kid! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    [Deleted User]SuperKim13voplo[Deleted User]
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for running check-in, @SuperKim13! Can't wait to see pics of your shower! I'm glad it was a perfect day. :)

Welcome @sgio7485! Congrats on your little appleseed!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? October 27, 17 weeks, onion

Appts/ Updates? Had a u/s appointment last Thursday to check cervical length. Everything is looking really good in there! And it appears we are Team Blue!

How are you feeling? Just tired today, but I battled a pretty nasty cold over the weekend. Had a downright unbearable sore throat that lasted a couple days. I broke down and took Tylenol a few times throughout the day on Saturday - first time I've taken it all pregnancy! I was hoping to take zero painkillers for the whole pregnancy (besides my daily low-dose aspirin), but oh well. Desperate times...

What are you craving? White Castle hamburgers! 

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? I really, really loved the Littlest Pet Shop toys. I had so many sets and would take them all out and play with them. Those are some my fondest "playing with toys" memories from my childhood. I believe my mom has them all stashed away in a big plastic tupperware tub, I hope I get to give them to my LO someday! :)

noonandj04 - Congratulations on TEAM BLUE!!!  Have you started a registry yet?  Any nursery ideas??
    So funny you should ask this! No registry yet (still seems pretty early!), but I did stay up a little later than I should have last night looking at nursery ideas on Pinterest. So far I'm in love with a giraffe theme! It's more gender-neutral, but I'm digging that. If this LO was a girl, there's no doubt I'd be looking at something Disney-related, like Minnie Mouse or Princess. I'm such a Disney-geek! But I feel like a lot of the Disney theme stuff is geared more towards girls, or with gender-neutral options like Winnie the Pooh and the Lion King (both of which I love and would also consider). Either way, I'm having fun looking!
    sgio7485[Deleted User]

• sgio7485 said:
    I'm new here! Hoping to join in:) EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? EDD is 1/19/15 - 5 weeks - Appleseed Appts/ Updates? I am going in tomorrow, but only because of a cyst that has developed in my vaginal area (yuck and so painful). Nervous about that! How are you feeling? Tired, but mostly ok, which of course makes me nervous. Crampy today. What are you craving? BEEF. I never eat red meat. QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? Mine was also a cabbage patch kid! :)
    Congratulations and welcome to the check in!!!  Good luck tomorrow, I hope they can get that cyst taken care of for you pronto!  I also hope you get to have a nice hamburger before you start with the food aversions!!  (I couldn't stand the thought of beef for a lot of my first tri)

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Thank you for running check-in, @SuperKim13! Can't wait to see pics of your shower! I'm glad it was a perfect day. :)

Welcome @sgio7485! Congrats on your little appleseed!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? October 27, 17 weeks, onion

Appts/ Updates? Had a u/s appointment last Thursday to check cervical length. Everything is looking really good in there! And it appears we are Team Blue!

How are you feeling? Just tired today, but I battled a pretty nasty cold over the weekend. Had a downright unbearable sore throat that lasted a couple days. I broke down and took Tylenol a few times throughout the day on Saturday - first time I've taken it all pregnancy! I was hoping to take zero painkillers for the whole pregnancy (besides my daily low-dose aspirin), but oh well. Desperate times...

What are you craving? White Castle hamburgers! 

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? I really, really loved the Littlest Pet Shop toys. I had so many sets and would take them all out and play with them. Those are some my fondest "playing with toys" memories from my childhood. I believe my mom has them all stashed away in a big plastic tupperware tub, I hope I get to give them to my LO someday! :)

So funny you should ask this! No registry yet (still seems pretty early!), but I did stay up a little later than I should have last night looking at nursery ideas on Pinterest. So far I'm in love with a giraffe theme! It's more gender-neutral, but I'm digging that. If this LO was a girl, there's no doubt I'd be looking at something Disney-related, like Minnie Mouse or Princess. I'm such a Disney-geek! But I feel like a lot of the Disney theme stuff is geared more towards girls, or with gender-neutral options like Winnie the Pooh and the Lion King (both of which I love and would also consider). Either way, I'm having fun looking!
    The giraffe idea is really cute.  We are team green and we have a lot of giraffe onsies, blankets, and toys.  I think keeping things relatively neutral is a good idea anyway - who knows what baby will like when they arrive!!  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.  I hope you're on the mend now!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

sgio7485[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • voplovoplo member
    Hello everyone. @superkim13 I love the pictures. The first one with the sign posts is amazing :) You look great. @Sgio7485 Welcome to the Monday board!! 

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 28 July (csec). 29 weeks... no idea :P I just realized that when I changed my EDD my ticker doesn't change any more the Mondays, instead it changes the Sundays. I hope to be like an adoptive poster in here. Sorry!

Appts/ Updates? Monday 26, big one. Doctor, non-stress test and blood pressure check. Depending on all those factors I might be out of the "scheduled bed rest" which - to be honest - I am not following very well...  About the results, incredible but I don't have them. By Thursday they weren't there and the nurse called me to tell me they would be closed until the 20th, so if they received during this time I won't' know if something is wrong until tomorrow (here in Canada is Victoria day).

How are you feeling? I feel better since I started the medication and the baby has been moving waaaay more. Coincidence? I don't know...I rather not to think. 

What are you craving? Cantaloupe. I guess since I can't go over with sugar, that is the most approximate fix I can get.

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? I used to love Mazinger-z toy. It was a robot that launched his fists out. He came with his girlfriend that launched her breast out...yes...weird but true. Her name was Afrodita. My parents never believed on distinctions between girl or boy toys. I am glad for that :)

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
    [Deleted User]SuperKim13

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th, 17 weeks! Pear

Appts/ Updates? Next appt is Thursday for general check up and A/S scheduled for June 11th. Still doing great! Definitely feeling movements. Feeling flutters daily and felt two distinct kicks while I was singing in my car. I think LO is doing great :-)

How are you feeling? Feeling great! This week we have a few days of celebration. Our 5th anniversary is today and my birthday is tomorrow. My parents are having a dinner for me tomorrow. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cornbread. Southern dinner. I am so excited for this!!

What are you craving? Watermelon and Chocolate cake but I haven't had any yet. Hopefully DH got my hint for cake tomorrow lol.

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? Easy bake oven, I burned so many cookies but I thought it was so cool to bake just like my parents.
    @SuperKim13‌ you look amazing!! And the sign is adorable!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
    SuperKim13[Deleted User][Deleted User]voplo
  • songbirdsinging55 - How was your week? DId you add anythign new to the registries? Are you feeling any more flutters?

Yes and yes!! I have started looking at furniture and baby gear. I also figured out a color scheme and theme for the nursery. We are going with woodland creatures. I am 100% positive I felt two kicks and I also have been feeling flutters daily for the past week. It is wonderful but so strange too.

TTC Since 2009 
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
    SuperKim13
  • voplo said:
    Hello everyone. @superkim13 I love the pictures. The first one with the sign posts is amazing :) You look great. @Sgio7485 Welcome to the Monday board!! 

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 28 July (csec). 29 weeks... no idea :P I just realized that when I changed my EDD my ticker doesn't change any more the Mondays, instead it changes the Sundays. I hope to be like an adoptive poster in here. Sorry!

Appts/ Updates? Monday 26, big one. Doctor, non-stress test and blood pressure check. Depending on all those factors I might be out of the "scheduled bed rest" which - to be honest - I am not following very well...  About the results, incredible but I don't have them. By Thursday they weren't there and the nurse called me to tell me they would be closed until the 20th, so if they received during this time I won't' know if something is wrong until tomorrow (here in Canada is Victoria day).

How are you feeling? I feel better since I started the medication and the baby has been moving waaaay more. Coincidence? I don't know...I rather not to think. 

What are you craving? Cantaloupe. I guess since I can't go over with sugar, that is the most approximate fix I can get.

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? I used to love Mazinger-z toy. It was a robot that launched his fists out. He came with his girlfriend that launched her breast out...yes...weird but true. Her name was Afrodita. My parents never believed on distinctions between girl or boy toys. I am glad for that :)

Thank you!!  It was a really beautiful day!

That stinks that you are still waiting for the test results, but I'm glad you're feeling better.  Hopefully that is a sign of good things to come.

Also, those toys sound awesome.  I will say that my boobs would pack a wallop nowadays.  pre-pregnancy they would have barely made a nudge!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

voplo
  • Fuccimama said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 6/16 36 yay Honey dew Appts/ Updates? 5/22 thank The Lord How are you feeling? Sore What are you craving? Ginger ale QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? Uno cards @SuperKim13‌ as always thank you for thinking of me during this weekly post! Fuccimama - How are you holding up this week? Are you still on schedule to have the cerclage out in a few days? I am hanging in there, when I stand or pee I feel like he will fall out he had dropped so low. Yes, thank The Lord my cerclage removal is on Thursday 5/22!
    I'm so glad the cerclage will be out soon, and hey, having the baby fall out sounds a heck of a lot easier than how babies usually come out!!  Maybe just take small steps just in case! 
    ;)

I loved Uno, too!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]
  • Fuccimama said:
    @SuperKim13‌ your photos look awesome Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]
  • I've been absent the last couple weeks.  I've just been so tired by the time I get home I have barely had the energy to eat dinner before crawling into bed.  That, thankfully, seems to be passing.

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 
    Dec 1, 12 weeks, plum

Appts/ Updates?
    Had an excellent 12 week appt today.  Got to see lots of baby kicking and moving around in there.  It was pretty surreal.  

How are you feeling? 
    Better this evening than I was this morning.  Overall I've been feeling ok, but I've been hit with pretty bad nausea every couple days.  Lemon drops and B6 vitamins have been my saviours. 

What are you craving?
    Not really anything.  There's a lot of stuff I'm discovering I don't want.  

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child?
    I had two stuffed animals that I loved- a big stuffed bear and a small stuffed lion.  And I remember playing a lot of Monopoly with my Dad.

TheFutureMrsD - Welcome to the Monday Check in!  How did you tell your DH/SO when you found out that you were pregnant?
    I woke him up super early the Saturday morning when I took the test.  I wasn't expecting it to be anything since I'd taken a test a few days before and it was negative, but I'd been charting and my temperature hadn't gone down yet so I thought I'd try it.  He then went back to sleep (he's not a morning person).  I, of course, did not.

@sgio7485- Congrats and welcome!  
    Very sweet, so glad to have you here!!  I hope you start feeling better and getting your appetite back now that you are approaching second tri!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Hi Kim, thanks for the check in!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 25 wks - cauliflower

Appts/ Updates? I had an OB appointment along with my 1hr glucose test today. Cold fruit punch flavor, not that bad. Baby certainly liked it. FX I'll pass! And I have a growth scan with my MFM tomorrow morning.

How are you feeling? Overall I'm feeling great!

What are you craving? Chocolate. Fresh fruit. Rice.

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? I loved playing outside. And my favorite toy was my stuffed dog Sugar. I've had him for nearly 29 years now (got him when I was 2)

lindsayhilleary - Good luck on the glucose test today.  How are you feeling with the sciatica?  Is the recumbent bike still working for you? Sciatic pain was pretty rough on Sunday because I did some different cardio on Saturday. I'm learning I need to stick with the (boring) bike.

ETA: Love your shower pics!
    Ugh, I'm sorry about the sciatica!  Sending lots of good vibes for the glucose test and also for a great scan tomorrow!  Glad you're otherwise feeling good!! 

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th, 17 weeks! Pear Appts/ Updates? Next appt is Thursday for general check up and A/S scheduled for June 11th. Still doing great! Definitely feeling movements. Feeling flutters daily and felt two distinct kicks while I was singing in my car. I think LO is doing great :-) How are you feeling? Feeling great! This week we have a few days of celebration. Our 5th anniversary is today and my birthday is tomorrow. My parents are having a dinner for me tomorrow. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cornbread. Southern dinner. I am so excited for this!! What are you craving? Watermelon and Chocolate cake but I haven't had any yet. Hopefully DH got my hint for cake tomorrow lol. QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? Easy bake oven, I burned so many cookies but I thought it was so cool to bake just like my parents. @SuperKim13‌ you look amazing!! And the sign is adorable!!
    Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!!  I hope you get your chocolate cake!!

and hooray for baby kicks!!!  It is the most awesome feeling!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]
  • Thanks for the welcome! @SuperKim13‌ I chose the subtle/classy route for telling DH... Which means I waved my pee stick in his face as soon as he woke up! ;) EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? I am 5 weeks today & my app is saying LO is the size of a peppercorn Appts/ Updates? I had my 3rd beta draw today. I was feeling good up until today & now my nerves are running wild. How are you feeling? My nerves are getting the best of me today. Otherwise pretty decent. I am having "metal mouth" though which is pretty unpleasant. What are you craving? Nothing really, everything tastes gross QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child? #: my favorite game growing up was freeze tag
    Your ecard makes me LOL every time I see it!

Sending lots of good beta vibes to you and your little peppercorn.  I hope your general distaste for food is a good sign!  I loved freeze tag, too.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

[Deleted User]
  • @Fightersince83‌ yay for being due date twins! Good luck on your beta. My OB ran two last week. Now I'm back to nervous :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    [Deleted User]
  • lv2011lv2011 member
    Ah! I almost missed this completely! Thanks, SuperKim for running the check-in. How are you doing?

Week/Fruit:  39/ watermelon

Appointments/Updates?  Found out this morning that little girl decided to flip into breech position after being head down this whole time. Going in tomorrow to try an ECV (external cephalic version) and may or may not end up having her then.

How are you feeling?  Discouraged :(  was not prepared for this morning's news. Was not really prepared for a c-section, and wanted to try the "natural birth" route. And roofers working this week....ughhhh. Do not want to bring a newborn home to this noise!  AND DD! is sick with a fever and cough. It's coming at me from all sides right now. On the upside, she may be here tomorrow! As worried and unprepared as I am with this news, I'm excited that I may meet her so soon. FX the ECV works and we can still try for a vaginal delivery- but obviously her safety is paramount.

What are you craving? Ice cold chocolate milk

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child?  I really loved building blocks and Lincoln Logs.

lv2011 - Anything going on in there, mama??  How are you feeling?  Any updates?  Feeling a little overwhelmed. ECV today at 10am!! Wish us luck. If it ends up being baby day, Chknma is on standby for updates :)
    BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

voplo[Deleted User]
  • lv2011 said:
    Ah! I almost missed this completely! Thanks, SuperKim for running the check-in. How are you doing?

Week/Fruit:  39/ watermelon

Appointments/Updates?  Found out this morning that little girl decided to flip into breech position after being head down this whole time. Going in tomorrow to try an ECV (external cephalic version) and may or may not end up having her then.

How are you feeling?  Discouraged :(  was not prepared for this morning's news. Was not really prepared for a c-section, and wanted to try the "natural birth" route. And roofers working this week....ughhhh. Do not want to bring a newborn home to this noise!  AND DD! is sick with a fever and cough. It's coming at me from all sides right now. On the upside, she may be here tomorrow! As worried and unprepared as I am with this news, I'm excited that I may meet her so soon. FX the ECV works and we can still try for a vaginal delivery- but obviously her safety is paramount.

What are you craving? Ice cold chocolate milk

QOTW: What was your favorite toy or game as a child?  I really loved building blocks and Lincoln Logs.

lv2011 - Anything going on in there, mama??  How are you feeling?  Any updates?  Feeling a little overwhelmed. ECV today at 10am!! Wish us luck. If it ends up being baby day, Chknma is on standby for updates :)
    Good luck today and sending lots and lots of good vibes!  I will be watching for updates, but hoping that the ECV works and that you can keep LO in there for awhile longer and have the birth you want!  Good luck, Momma!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• How many weeks/fruit ? 15 weeks yesterday (November 10). I think he's the size of an orange

Appointments/Updates: I have an OB appointment in a couple of weeks and then our anatomy scan in mid June.

How are you feeling? So happy to still be here :) I have had less morning sickness but did get sick yesterday morning and this morning so that wasn't very fun.

What are you craving? Pasta with red sauce, bbq and Mexican food. I went through a fruit phase but after getting sick yesterday I am off that for a bit.

Favorite toy or game as a child? Loved the games Sorry and Trouble. I was also really into dolls and loved my Cabbage Patch Kids.

[Deleted User]
  • How many weeks/fruit ? 15 weeks yesterday (November 10). I think he's the size of an orange Appointments/Updates: I have an OB appointment in a couple of weeks and then our anatomy scan in mid June. How are you feeling? So happy to still be here :) I have had less morning sickness but did get sick yesterday morning and this morning so that wasn't very fun. What are you craving? Pasta with red sauce, bbq and Mexican food. I went through a fruit phase but after getting sick yesterday I am off that for a bit. Favorite toy or game as a child? Loved the games Sorry and Trouble. I was also really into dolls and loved my Cabbage Patch Kids.
    Hi and Welcome to the check in!  We're so glad to have you here!  I'm sorry that you got sick yesterday!  Here's hoping that will be the last of it!!  

Those were great games!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

jess123456
  • voplovoplo member
    @Iv2011 I am sorry for the disappointing news. I have been sharing stories with some of my friends and I ended being glad of having a C-sec with my son and more than happy to have a second one. I hope your c-sec is as good as was mine :)

I finally received the results this morning. The really nice ladies at the doctors office called me first thing in the morning. The results are a big high but within the normal range so I am in the clear! 

Happy :)

SuperKim13
  • Hi lovelies :) we had our little girl Saturday morning at 37w5d. She was 6lb2oz and 19.75 inches long. She is perfect :) will post a birth story once we get settled in.

Can't wait to meet your little ones!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

[Deleted User]SuperKim13songbirdsinging55[Deleted User]
  • voplovoplo member
    @sandsunbliss OMG! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read the story and maybe a pic? So so happy for you!!!

SandSunBliss
  • SuperKim13SuperKim13 member
    edited May 2014
    OMG!!!!  @Sandsunbliss!!!!!  Congratulations, mama!

I was wondering if you had had that sweet little baby!!  Am I completely oblivious and missed a post or are you just super sneaky???  (Which is cool, I respect that) 

Sending so much love the the Blissful family and wishing you some rest as you get settled.  I can't wait to hear the whole story!

:x

ETA:  I don't know why my font is all screwy...

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

SandSunBliss
  • Yay congrats!!!! @SandSunBliss‌

TTC Since 2009 
    SandSunBliss
  • Aww yay! Congrats @SandSunBliss!!
    SandSunBliss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"