Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Frustrated...emotional...***LO mentioned

Today sucks!! I'm so thankful to have you ladies. I'm so sorry that, that means you are going through the same thing as me but I am thankful to have y'all to talk to and I know that makes sense to you. I took my son to the park today with my sister in law and her almost 2 year old. I held it together until the end and thought I did pretty we'll. however then I got home and I have so many thoughts and emotions. I can't stop crying thankfully my son is asleep i don't know what I will do when he wakes up. I wish my husband was here to hold me so I could cry in his arms I need him right now! My SIL said she didn't want to ask anything she didn't want to pry but if I wanted to talk I could I said she could ask questions and her first question was are y'all going to have more? Why is that the first question and why do you think it's ok to ask that a week later?!?! My mom wants me to go with her to my grandparents house I said no I can't and she knew that meant I'm not ready. Yet she feels the need to text me back and say "they would love to see you! :)". I am aware of that!!! But I need time! Why can't she understand that it's only been a week! I just came home from the hospital Friday and told my son Saturday. It's too soon for me let me have my time and leave me alone! Sorry I'm so frustrated with them not getting it. They were there ( my mom and dad) so I thought they would understand more but apparently not. If you get this far in my rant I'm wondering and this may be a stupid question but how do you know when your milk is dried up? My head is pounding from crying so much! I need it to be the weekend so my husband can be home and I can have some time alone to just cry or sleep. Sorry for my long rant I'm just frustrated and distraught today.

Re: Frustrated...emotional...***LO mentioned

• Options
    You feel however you need to feel.. and what you are feeling is completely normal. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone for a few weeks. ((Hugs)) to you

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I also sort of withdrew from life for a while - but it must be harder for you in some ways because you already have one child to take care of. I hope you can just make it to the weekend and have some time to de-stress! Hugs to you

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry...

I wanted to be alone, yet around people all at the same time.  There is no right or wrong - you do what you need to do.  Your loss is so very, very fresh, take time for you.  Other people will either get it and respect your decision or they won't (and you may realize that's OK!)

I wish there was something more to say...  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry...

I felt the same way in the begining. I had the hardest time keeping it together enough to care for my daughter. And honestly, sometimes I did cry in front of her. I just simply explained to her that mommy is sad right now and that it's ok to cry when you feel sad. Is it possible to have someone come help you take care of your son until your husband comes home? That may help you to feel a little less overwhelmed and will give you more time to simply grieve. I am with everyone else when I say that I withdrew from life for awhile. It's totally ok to do that. My mother was constantly trying to get me out of the house in the begining; she just couldn't understand why I didn't think a trip to the mall would make me feel better. I just simply declined any suggestion that I wasn't comfortable with and over time, I found that I was ready to slowly re-enter the world. But, you have to do it at your own pace. ((Hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"