Long Island Babies

Maternity clothing store on LI?

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it through the search feature -  Where are people on Long Island buying maternity clothes?  I am tired of Destination Maternity (near Roosevelt Field Mall) but can't seem to find anywhere else to go.  Target online has been pretty good, but I'd love to go to a physical store and try on before I buy.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: Maternity clothing store on LI?

• I had this same problem! Most Macy's have a maternity section. Also in the Bayshore mall there is a maternity store as well. I stuck to the Macy's in Massapequa Mall and the one in Bayshore to get my things. Also some Sears have a small maternity section, but I wasn't a huge fan of the clothes here in NY. For more expensive maternity clothes ( I didn't go there because we are talking about $100 + sweaters ) there is a maternity store in Walt Whitman Mall as well in Huntington. Good Luck!
  • Destination Maternity on Northern Blvd. in Manhasset has a much better selection than the location by Roosevelt Field -- try there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Old Navy has a pretty solid selection I'm obsessed with their maternity skinnies Gap also has a decent selection and H&M has a maternity line as well I'm not sure which locations have maternity in store (I'm in Suffolk) but you can check their sites to find out :)
  • Destination Maternity in the Bay Shore  Mall was where I bought a chunk of my stuff.  Cute things and such a helpful staff! Big Fan!  The Old Navy maternity section I found weak and the leggings I bought from them felt cheap and flimsy.  Target was ok, also in my area, not a huge selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"