April 2014 Moms

Gerber Soothe Drops PSA

I know these have been brought up a few times but no one ha experience.

We've been giving them to DD now for a week. We have noticed a difference in her digestion. I am dairy free also, but she seems to be less gassy. Her tummy has far less gurgles. I don't feel the rumbles that I used to.

She still has her crying fits. She's not the happiest baby all the time, but we also hope that she may still improve...it's only been a week. She also had repair to do because she was having mucousy poops and tummy pains from when I was eating dairy.

They were pricey (about $25 for 25 days) but $1 a day is worth it to me if she's not screaming for 5 hours each night.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gerber Soothe Drops PSA

• padma55padma55 member
    Yes!!! I love these! So glad they're working for you, too!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've been using them about the same amount of time and have noticed improvement as well! Less gas and poops don't seem to be causing as much discomfort.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where do you get these from? I have tried a few places nears me and no one has it. Also, i tried to order it off of diapers.com but it said they were out of stock.
  • What's the difference between these and Gripe Water and/or gas drops? Right now we are using gripe water and gas drops, but baby is still awfully fussy and seems uncomfortable.

imageimage
  • These are probiotics and I got mine at cvs in the baby aisle.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I might have to try these. Anyone know if they are okay to use with the gripe water and gas drops? Trying to figure out the best combo of things to help my fussy girl.

imageimage
  • I use them all. I got my Gerber drops at walgreens. They are expensive, but worth it. I've found that using them I don't have to use as much gas drops/ gripe water, which is good. The Gerber drops are probiotics and you only give them once a day, whereas the gas drops and gripe water can be used more frequently for immediate relief.
  • With the soothe drops you are building the good bacteria in their systems. So yes you only give them once and it takes time to see the results. Like PP I still use gripe water for hiccups and discomfort or gas drops when gas seems to be the issue.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are a week in with the drops too. I think there has been an improvement. Starting today I'm going dairy free to see if I can help the little guy even more.
  • I've had LO on these for four days now and haven't seen much improvement in the tummy gurgling and discomfort. I didn't know you could use gripe water and gas drops with it. I might try that next and hopefully the soothe drops will improve things with time.
  • How many drops do you put on your breasts? It says you can use up to 5 but i am not sure how many to use daily.
  • Good to know! My ped recommended these, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I finally ordered them from Amazon today, but they'll take about a week to get here. Glad to hear that many of you have seen good results! I've been using both Colic Calm and gas drops, which don't seem to provide any long-term relief.
  • cd92007cd92007 member
    About a week or so I was at babies r us and bought these because DS had been really fussy at night. Then he got better and I never gave them to him.. But I wanted to add to this PSA that when I bought them they were on sale! I think they were about $13.. Hopefully they are still on sale. (DS is back to being fussy at night so I may try them out).

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I use 5 drops nightly. I put a drop on her paci, let her suck and then 2 more drops 2 more times. DD plays around at the nipple too much that I can't trust putting the drops there.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"