Los Angeles Babies
Options

Any new mommies in or near DTLA?

Hi ladies!  I'm a DTLA mommy to a five month old baby girl and wondering where the rest of the mommies hide out or hang out?  I take strolls either in the morning or later in the evening when it gets cooler but i don't see any other strollers around :(  I am near Grand Park.

Re: Any new mommies in or near DTLA?

• Options
    DTLAmomDTLAmom member
    I'm an expecting mom in DTLA in South Park, right next to Ralph's. My gf that lives across the street just had a little girl last month, but I haven't seen her much yet, she had family in town for weeks. I did meet another lady who was just about due last week in the maternity section in the new h&m on 7th and fig. I know there's lots of moms out there but I too have no idea where?!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gcas143gcas143 member
    Congrats DTLAmom!  Best wishes for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!  I used to live next to Ralphs at Gas Co Lofts.  My hubby and i then purchased a loft in the Historic area.  Maybe i should hang out at Hope Park. Ha.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DTLAmomDTLAmom member
    Oh we were neighbors then @gcas143 I live at Watermarke right near Ralph's too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi. I'm in silver lake but work in dtla. First pregnancy with twins.
  • Options
    DTLAmomDTLAmom member
    Let's grab lunch some time @melviney ! Im due in November.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in koreatown and have a 5 month old baby girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image image
  • Options
    Awesone Gyarumama!  Do you usually come our to Dtown?  I need to start having more playdates with my little one and the mommy and me classes, etc are all mid-day.  I work during those times unfortunately.
  • Options
    i do! i also work in DTLA too. PM me your email address! :)
    gcas143 said:
    Awesone Gyarumama!  Do you usually come our to Dtown?  I need to start having more playdates with my little one and the mommy and me classes, etc are all mid-day.  I work during those times unfortunately.

• Options
    Shoot somehow missed these msgs.  Just PM'd a note Verrgamo. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"