Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

monday bitchfest

2»

Re: monday bitchfest

• Options
    @ImJessesGirl‌ I'm not going to pretend to know anything about raising a child with ADHD or ADD. I dated someone for 3 years who had a child with ADHD and now married to my husband who at 39 still has to take meds everyday for ADD. I've tried through the years to research it a lot just to understand and one common thing I found is they struggle with staying focused when things are chaotic so therefore organization is important. Like when my husband was studying for his boards he had to be in a room where it was quiet (noise distracted him) and all his material organized. I cleaned out a room just for him with a desk and shelves. We've also turned a walk in closet that he and my son share with nothing but shelves and baskets so they can keep their stuff in one place. My son does not have the same classes everyday so it's helped for him to have a place to keep all his school work so when he is preparing his backpack or doing homework there is one spot to go for everything. My son has had extensive psychological testing and he doesn't have ADD but aspergers but highly functioning, so the organization helps with his anxiety.

Me personally I have anxiety over clutter so my family drives me crazy. I spend lots of time going behind them trying to keep their stuff organized and always telling them to put things up.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options

@jrcalhoun well, she's been diagnosed with ADHD ... not just by her Pediatrician either. She's gone through extensive psychological testing because I was very resistant in believing ADHD was a real thing. I thought it was lack of discipline, parenting, diet, etc. After a lot of things, I brought her to a very reputable psychiatrist in my area, she underwent multiple sessions of testing, and she was diagnosed with ADHD. I guess losing things doesn't always have to correlate with ADHD, but I think that has to be something with her. Lots of times she doesn't even know what she was doing the last time she had the certain item she lost. It's very frustrating when it's something she HAS to have for school.

ETA: In fact, when we were sent home with the parent response questionnaire thing, both her dad and stepmom and myself scored DD very high in the hyperacitvity and inattention, as did both of her teachers at the time. When the results came back, she scored in the 98th percentile for inattention and hyperactivity for her age group. After a lot of behavior therapy she has improved drastically... Like I said, losing things doesn't have to be the ADHD, but it certainly is frustrating.

My son constantly is losing things. Belts, uniform pieces, lunch boxes. He forgets where he puts them. He's got ADHD so I feel your pain.

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    UTI.
    Enough said.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    My boss forgot to call or text me to let me know there are no clients today...again. So I showed up just to turn around and drive home again. Thank goodness I only have 2 weeks left.
  • Options
    @Joy2611, I feel the same way and it's driving me insane.  I told DH that I was shocked my weight is holding steady considering how much ice cream and cream cheese icing I ate last week when I was an emotional wreck.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your anniversary dinner-- it's pouring rain here and the sound is calming me down a ton!

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• Options
    @Joy2611 - I'm so sorry your anxiety is getting the better of you! You should ask your DH to order a real nice bottle, sounds like you could use it! (((HUGS))) feel better!!!
  • Options
    I'm bitchy at everything and everybody! I think it is PMS, but I just want to explode in frustration at all the things!

Here is my biggest irritation from today.  This morning I walked into work with a coworker.  As we came in, one of the ladies we work with says, "How was your Mother's Day?" She looks at me and says, "Your not a mother."  Turns to the other lady and says, "How was YOUR Mother's Day?"  I wasn't even sure how to respond, so I just walked away.  UGH!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @WestCoastGirl05‌ -- I'm not sure what triggers them, I get them at work & at home. I started noticing them after getting pregnant & was told it could be from hormones. Guess I'll see if I still get them after my hormone levels go down & talk to my doctor if I do. Either way, they suck.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Options
    Today is the beginning of my 7 day, 70 hour work week. I'll even be sleeping at my job over the weekend. Next week I'll be back to just 55-60 hours per week but I won't have any time off between them :-(

Also, I'm on CD 46 with no O yet and last cycle was 43 days with no O at all. So frustrated.... I'm not sure if its because of the CP I had or if its all the stress from all the hours I'm working. I'd get it checked out but I have zero time off and I can't afford to call off work AND pay for a visit at the moment since, starting next month my income will be cut in half for two months while my work day will stay the same length.

(I have one salary paying job and one side job. The salary position goes to 55 hours a week for summer so I have to leave the second job and its pay for two months.)
  • Options
    T

I'm bitchy at everything and everybody! I think it is PMS, but I just want to explode in frustration at all the things!

Here is my biggest irritation from today.  This morning I walked into work with a coworker.  As we came in, one of the ladies we work with says, "How was your Mother's Day?" She looks at me and says, "Your not a mother."  Turns to the other lady and says, "How was YOUR Mother's Day?"  I wasn't even sure how to respond, so I just walked away.  UGH!
    That's so horrible :-( I'm sorry!
  • Options
    edited May 2014

what a cunt! You're better than I am, I would have said something really rude and sarcastic to her!!

@mackenziesmama - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Sounds really rough :(

• Options
    My bitch is my neighbors, per usual.  The entire court is now involved and trying to get them evicted. One neighbor has actual pictures of them dealing drugs out of the house, they were turned into the police and NOTHING HAPPENED!  Their vicious dog attacks my fence trying to eat my dogs and we are on our fourth board being replaced.  We contacted the landlord which basically said, "Their rent is on time, so whatever". 
     I don't want to get in a legal battle, but I want them gone!  There are ten people living there and 8 of them are minors (one of which is pregnant) and there is nothing but fighting, drinking, cigarette and weed smoking happening.  The smallest one who is 5 ended up in my fucking backyard yesterday!  Climbed the damn fence and was playing with DD stuff.  We have all contacted CPS, no one knows what else to do.  I feel bad for the little ones and one of these days they are going to run someone over going 50 down our court. It's so frustrating when nothing seems to make a difference.
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options
    Work. 'Nuf said.
    Anniversary
    Together: 09.27.2007 / Engaged: 05.05.2008 / Home: 11.27.2012 / Married: 09.27.2013

Visit The Nest!
    RIP: Mya - Female Siberian Husky Angel
    Osiris - Male Black ASH / Angel - Female Siberian Husky / Titan - Male Alaskan Malamute

Mirena Removed: 03.2014 / NTNP: 04.2014 / TTC: 07.2014

...old - but I'm not that old; young - but I'm not that bold...
  • Options
    My brother who lives with (read: mooches off of) us works at a seafood restaurant. He comes home every night reeking of fish. And he fucking put his dirty work clothes in the dryer to de wrinkle and now our dryer smells like fish. And he's denying it. I'm so sick of him living here
  • Options
    @ImJessesGirl‌ I'm not going to pretend to know anything about raising a child with ADHD or ADD. I dated someone for 3 years who had a child with ADHD and now married to my husband who at 39 still has to take meds everyday for ADD. I've tried through the years to research it a lot just to understand and one common thing I found is they struggle with staying focused when things are chaotic so therefore organization is important. Like when my husband was studying for his boards he had to be in a room where it was quiet (noise distracted him) and all his material organized. I cleaned out a room just for him with a desk and shelves. We've also turned a walk in closet that he and my son share with nothing but shelves and baskets so they can keep their stuff in one place. My son does not have the same classes everyday so it's helped for him to have a place to keep all his school work so when he is preparing his backpack or doing homework there is one spot to go for everything. My son has had extensive psychological testing and he doesn't have ADD but aspergers but highly functioning, so the organization helps with his anxiety. Me personally I have anxiety over clutter so my family drives me crazy. I spend lots of time going behind them trying to keep their stuff organized and always telling them to put things up.
    The thing is, my daughter has bins, drawers, etc and she still doesn't put things IN the bins, drawers, etc. She throws things wherever they fall. I think my approach with her needs to be instead of ME creating the organization, we will work together on what makes sense for her. For example, her belt normally goes on top of her dresser so that when she is getting dressed in the morning, it's right there so she won't forget it. Friday when she got home from school, she was excited to go to dinner with my family, so she took her skirt off and didn't even take the belt off.So the belt was still attached to the skirt she wore to school on Friday.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options

OMG how truly awful!!! What an insensitive person to say something like that!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    edited May 2014
    If DS 's last set of molars doesn't come in this week, I'm going to lose my shit. I feel so bad that he's in pain & I'm doing everything I can for him, but the lack of sleep & constant tantrums are really wearing me out.
    Have you tried an amber teething necklace? I was very skeptical of them, then DD cut her molars. And we didn't even know! All 4 without a peep, I just stuck my finger in there one day & found them.
    Second the amber teething necklace.  Makes NO sense... totally works.  Go figure!

Hugs to everyone who has Monday bitches.  I'm adding another!

We had our A/C units tuned up this weekend and they found the downstairs unit is leaking.  It's a bad coil... we had the upstairs unit coil replaced last year, under warranty (that I had to fight for because they claimed it wasn't covered even thought it was) and I asked them to replace the other coil because they were from the same batch and we knew it would fail.  They wouldn't because it wasn't leaking... yet.  Of course now it is leaking and it is a few weeks out of warranty.  I tried going up the chain of crooks at the installing company before and the head guy basically told me to suck eggs so I called the manufacturer instead.  They are going to see what they can do but told me I might as well just get it fixed a) so we have air - it's already 83 today and b) because they will probably just reimburse us the part (around $2k) if they are going to cover it. 

I'm so aggravated by the installing company... we have had nothing but problems with our units and it's all on install - like the connectors that weren't properly hooked up and leaked coolant - they tried to tell us someone was huffing our coolant! Soooo pissed.  I guess I should have had our A/C serviced in January so it was covered?! 

Edit because spelling is hard when you're pissed

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    I'm back at work for the first time since Thursday & trying really hard not to have a breakdown. This might be the longest day ever. On top of that, I have a raging fucking headache, which I think may be a migraine. I've been getting them kind of frequently & it sucks.
    I'm sorry.  Sending hugs.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    @WestCoastGirl05‌ I went off BC in February and my cycles have definitely been wonky.
    I know what you mean about feeling like you don't know your body. I was on BC for a long time so it feels like we are getting to know each other again. I feel almost like a teenager again in that way.
    I like to remind myself that going off BC means it will take several cycles for things to regulate and that I think it's too early to worry. Temping really helps.
    @4RingCircus‌ thank you for sharing that, it make me feel better too!
  • Options
    WolFoxWolFox member
    Our mortgage is continuing to go through and the process is taking a long time. The lenders gave a guesstimate at what our home insurance should be per month but obviously we have to go out and get our own. 

I got one quote online that was lower than the estimate, and then one quote from a broker that was a lot higher. So which one is screwing me? Is one too high or is the other too low? WTF. I'm trying to compare and contrast but I have no idea what I'm doing. I even sent the lower quote to the broker for him to check out but he isn't getting back to me. Grrrr
  • Options
    Work vending machine has been out of kit kats for a week. Refill the fucking kit kats!

And city I live in, the pot holes on my road have ceased being potholes and are now sink holes. I will be sending you the bill for new tires when one blows.

Man in the cube next to me, I do not want to listen to you gargle your water every god forsaken day. What the hell.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ducktale said:
    Work vending machine has been out of kit kats for a week. Refill the fucking kit kats!
    I would quit.  I work at a gym so we don't have kit kats... I have to go next door to the dollar store and buy my own. :p

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    @WolFox‌ - I completely feel your pain. We are patiently waiting to see if we have to provide any more documentation for underwriting. We are worried about getting the 2 months in reserves settled out because we have bills to pay and the money we make covers everything we are paying now. If they can see that we make more than the new mortgage rate (we would be paying 900 less then we are now) they will see that we can pay it no problem. Saving the money is tough when we have rent and all the utilities and repairs and such. We can't borrow money from anyone for the reserves so I wonder if we borrow money for closing, if that will work. Heh.

Ahh.

My bitch: Mortgage people why are you not responding to my emails when I send you documentation. I clearly asked in email as well as on the phone to confirm receipt and get squat out of you. Gmail doesn't have a 'return receipt' function from what I can tell so wtf?!

Other bitch: I really don't want to hear you chopping away on your chips coworker. It's disgusting and the people I speak to on the phone can hear you.

• Options
    @Irishtheatrechic- I thought of you when we had to get insurance, but we went through NJM.

• Options
    Oem617Oem617 member

@mrslgoe I'm sorry you are dealing with that. Pressure is no fun.

@CrazyCornball I feel ya. Men suck!

@JNCPro3130 What a horrible thing to say! People suck!

My bitchfest: My head is pounding. DS is sick again! He sleeps awful, and charting is impossilbe with a toddler that doesn't sleep well.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Oem617Oem617 member
    And my formatting sucks and I can't fix it. :((

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

what a cunt! You're better than I am, I would have said something really rude and sarcastic to her!!

@mackenziesmama - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Sounds really rough :(

I really wish I could have come up with some witty remark.  I was too tired to try.  Pretty much sent my already bad mood into a tail spin.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Kredd88 said:

Ducktale said:

I would quit.  I work at a gym so we don't have kit kats... I have to go next door to the dollar store and buy my own. :p

We had to fill out a satisfaction survey today, you'd better believe the lack of kit kats was included in my response.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BIG HUGS to everyone in this thread because I think we all need it.

My only bitch today is that my director doesn't want to put the air conditioners in the classrooms because we have less than two weeks left, but I get a ton of sun in my room and no draft from the windows so it was sweltering in my room today. I'm fairly sure the kids saw through my perky "Let's make paper fans for fun today" activity that I had them do as they arrived this morning.
    No air! What kind of crap is that?

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    YellowBagYellowBag member
    edited May 2014
    My bitch is that work is too busy to respond to each of you that needs support today. Sounds like too many shitty Mondays and weekends. Hugs to all those who need it today.
  • Options
    I got a ticket for not having a residential parking permit. However, I do have a residential parking permit.  Apparently, according to the website and what I was told (place in rear drivers side) "The Residential Parking Permit shall be permanently attached to the inside lower corner of the rear window, driver's side." 

So, since my previous residence required a permit to be placed in the rear drivers side door window, I placed the current home park permit there. Other cars on my street have permits in both the front and rear windows. Apparently, it was supposed to be displayed on the rear windshield (like over the trunk) - hence the completely unjustified ticket. Now, I have to go through the effort of fighting it. blah. - so confusing and ridiculous

Hopefully, my contesting it will resolve in my favor and I hope this doesn't become a thing. Or else I will have to try and get a replacement sticker to stick in a different window. 
  • Options
    Holy shit @LilMonk‌ I am sorry, that is a bad day!
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    barelybarely member
    I was told that I probably have fibromyalgia today. I also bit my lip really hard last night in my sleep and I just bit it again while eating. Ouch.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Options
    barelybarely member
    Thank you @irishtheatrechic‌ I haven't been officially diagnosed, but I have a lot of the symptoms and was told by a doctor that I probably have it. Just unsure of what that really means for me right now.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"