Maryland Babies
Options

Nanny Share - Parkville/White Marsh/Hamilton/Perry Hall/Carney/Lauraville

Hello everyone! I am starting early to look for daycare options for my first child, due in November of this year. My husband and I have looked at several daycare centers (Young School, Goddard, Celebree, and The Learning Experience) and are looking at some in-home daycare options, but I am also interested in seeing if anyone else has the need for a full-time M-F daytime hour nanny. I would love to chat with you about a nanny share! This seems like a great option especially for infant care. I am in Parkville but work in East Baltimore and my husband works in White Marsh, so anywhere around the Parkville, White Marsh, Hamilton, Perry Hall, Carney, or Lauraville areas are potential options for us. We are also open to hosting the nanny share in our home although we do have one people-loving lab mix dog!

Please respond if you are interested or know of any resources out there for people looking to nanny share!

Thanks so much.

Re: Nanny Share - Parkville/White Marsh/Hamilton/Perry Hall/Carney/Lauraville

• Options
    Hi! I was just researching the same thing. My husband and I are considering a nanny share or in home day care.  I have very little luck finding a full time reputable nanny or day care.  Have you had any luck? We would definetly be interested
  • Options
    I have an awesome in-home recommendation in Parkville.  We used her with our daughter (I went back to work for 5 months before becoming a SAHM - if I were still working, my son and soon to be #3 would be with her).  I have had several friends use her based on my recommendation. Feel free to inbox me if you want her info.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wflanary, I agree that it's very difficult to find a day care that is close by, reasonably priced, and still includes everything we hoped for! We are still considering the idea of a nanny share. Where are you located? Feel free to send me a private message.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"