Exciting Finds — The Bump
April 2013 Moms

Exciting Finds

@chicagobroad did this post a while back and I loved it.  What unique non-mainstream brands/products/companies have you discovered lately that you are obsessed with?

Mine: Talenti Gelato...I almost cried tears of joy with every bite!

imageimageimage
[Deleted User]love4bJSS1002ChicagoBroad26[Deleted User]MKC12/22/2006

Re: Exciting Finds

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    This IS brand name but I can't believe it took me so long to try it -- Sonya Kashuk makeup from Target.  I bought her lip crayon yesterday and it's freaking awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jthree said:
    My find is sort of brand name, but I am in love with them.  I bought a pair of Sanuk flip flops in Vegas because the ones I had were hurting my feet.  The bottom of them (the footbed) is made out of recycled yoga mats.  They are HEAVEN.

Yes!! They are amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Deleted User]
  • @ChicagoBread‌ love the pic! Do they really work??
  • Luckey4 said:

@ChicagoBread‌ love the pic! Do they really work??

Lol at "Chicagobread". Yep! They do- I can't remember who suggested them. Maybe cmcmillan?

Lhyacinth888
    Lol at "Chicagobread". Yep! They do- I can't remember who suggested them. Maybe cmcmillan?
    Haha I can't picture @ceamac0127 wearing those... you ladies are still pretty even with your onion goggles!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
    Haha sorry I didn't even notice, but at least it still tagged you. I would love them but I'd be afraid that would be the time someone dropped by and I would forget to take them off. Training in swimming for the Olympics or cutting onions?? 
    ChicagoBroad26

• Luckey4 said:

@ChicagoBread‌ love the pic! Do they really work??

Haha I can't picture @ceamac0127 wearing those... you ladies are still pretty even with your onion goggles!

Hahah @pinottoparenthood‌ you know me so well! It was not me and I will not be getting them now because I will never look as hot as Chicago bread!
    minerswife17ChicagoBroad26
  • I second the Talenti Gelato!! Sea Salt Caramel and Caramel Apple Pie are to die for.

MrsHartman7
  • love4blove4b member
    Wait, why do you wear the goggles?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards