October 2014 Moms
Options

does anyone have cute belly pics?

You dont have to post a pic if you dont want too . ;)

Re: does anyone have cute belly pics?

• Options
    Aww. It wont let me post a pic. :(
  • Options
    Check out the HDBD thread :) aka Hump Day Bump Day. There is one posted every Wednesday for weekly bump updates
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh. But it still wont let me post a pic. I keep hitting attach a file and chose file but it stays the same
  • Options
    ya I have to use PhotoBucket to upload a pic. I think there are a few other sites people use too but not sure of those
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ya I have to use PhotoBucket to upload a pic. I think there are a few other sites people use too but not sure of those
    You don't have to use PhotoBucket. You can use any photo site (I use tinypic), or you can just click the "attach a file" at the bottom of the reply box if you don't want to upload anything anywhere.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SPurp13 said:

You don't have to use PhotoBucket. You can use any photo site (I use tinypic), or you can just click the "attach a file" at the bottom of the reply box if you don't want to upload anything anywhere.

Ya I guess I don't "have" to you're right. But tinypic seems to hate me & the last time I tried to attach a file like a page worth of code showed up for me lol that was a mess. I was already using photobucket for some other stuff from a while back & it worked so that's what I go with. Some tech just hates me I guess
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I upload directly from my iphone photo album.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"