October 2014 Moms
Options

***Wednesday Ticker Change***

1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric?

Re: ***Wednesday Ticker Change***

• Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  19 weeks, I have a 1/2 pound mango all up in my ute!

Symptoms have faded lately.  Little boy has moved off my bladder and I am truly appreciative! 

A/S was on Monday, so now I seen my little boy in all his glory!  Still waiting on the results from the quad screen since we saw a little something on his heart (both tech and doctor said to no be to worried).

Beside people sucking at driving I don't have a rant today (yet)

Cravings - Chinese food.  I just placed my lunch order so that is extremely exciting!

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric? Honestly I have several but most of Office Space and the line in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead "I am right on top of it Rose", it works in a bunch of situations!
  • Options
    duckrduckr member
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks; sweet potato

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?Symptoms - just tired sometimes and hungry all the times. Rants - meh nothing. Cravings - cheese please! Appointments - Still waiting for that A/S on the 26 - so far awaaaaaaaay.

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric? I can't get ch-ch-changes out of my head from the other post.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    18 weeks/Sweet Potato

Rants/Appts/Cravings and Symptoms;
    No rants as of yet believe it or not!

Upcoming appt..next week but just checkin my uterus measurements since I have had two LEEP procedures in my past. But no worries here!

Symptoms...Vomiting has started back but it's different from the first tri..no warning just BOoM!

Cravings...smoothies and fruit anything with fruit!

GTKY: too many to think of!
  • Options
    narabugnarabug member
    16 weeks - no idea what fruit. On mobile and can't see sigs.

Symptoms - Mild back ache and itchy boobs. Though I know once I start standing at work something in my abdomen will feel odd.

Rants - I'm starting to have dreams about the pregnancy. Last night it was one that I was bleeding fairly heavily when I went to the bathroom and then another that I showed up for my a/s but forgot to drink water first so they had to reschedule it for another month later. Wth brain?

Had a quick check up appointment yesterday and now I'm waiting for the a/s on the 2nd.

Quote - May have been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one. - From the TV show Firefly
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  18 weeks, so Sweet Potato.  
    Appointment:  18 week OB appointment tomorrow with an early GD check.  At least I can eat some breakfast (protein) beforehand.  
    Symptoms:  Not many aside from the growing belly!  Oh, and tired but I am going to have the OB check my thyroid and iron levels tomorrow  and correct them as needed.  
    No real cravings or rants right now.  

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric?  "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  I feel like quoting that to so many people these days.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member
    I feel like sweet potatoes are generally bigger than mangoes.  Maybe that's just me.

1. I'm 19 w, and according to TB, baby is the size of a mango.  the u/s tech this morning told me a soda can.

2. I had my anatomy scan and monthly appointment this morning.  Little dude was super active and the tech had to chase him all over the place to get her measurements, but everything looked great.  No symptoms other than the ubiquitous exhaustion, but my allergies are completely killing me.  I still want OJ and bagels all the time.

3.  So many.  Forced to pick one movie and one song on the spot:
    Movie:  "If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw, and my straw reaches acrooooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake - I ... drink ... your ... MILKSHAKE!  I drink it up!"
    Song: "If you don't like my fire, don't come around, cause I'm gonna burn one down."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @SusieBW - I agree with you.  Sweet Potatoes seem huge for 18 weeks and are normally bigger than mangoes.  

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 18 weeks- The app on my phone says bell pepper and my ticker says sweet potato.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? sleeping has been a major chore for me. Last night I woke up and I had a bunch of cramps but I dont know if I just needed to get off my hips/fart- I really don't know. So I half laid on my husband so I wasn't on my back and then I sweat on him all night! I'm currently craving McDonalds fries...again...I think I know what lunch is. I can't wait until my anatomy US on the 21st. 2 weeks!!

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric? I have this song called "tight pants" with Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferrel stuck in my head. I blame it on my co-worker. You should google it....
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? I am 17 weeks today and baby is an onion

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Had my 16 week appointment last week and everything went well. I am starting to figure out what normal appointments are like and I am really enjoying the view. 

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric? "You can't always get what you want but if try sometimes you get what you need"

• Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric? "You can't always get what you want but if try sometimes you get what you need"
    I almost put this, but Ben Harper has been in my head for days.
  • Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    1. 18 weeks, sweet potato. @SusieBW‌ I think I must always buy small sweet potatoes!

2. I have my appointment for the "targeted level 2" ultrasound on Monday. I think this is what most people call the anatomy scan, but either my MFM wants to sound fancy or else it's something a little different. I'm taking all of Monday off from work, which will be awesome after working long hours this week. Rant: still no flutters!

3. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, much less a quote!
  • Options
    jenndubjenndub member
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 19 weeks, mango.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I am waiting for a call back from the OB's office to schedule my a/s. Hopefully they can get me in next week.

3. GTKY: Favorite movie quote or song lyric?

"Quit trying to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring and besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. They're more democratic." Kevin Costner in Bull Durham

"
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me." Led Zeppelin - Thank You (my favorite Zeppelin song)

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    How can i create a post. Im new
  • Options
    fisk2005fisk2005 member
    edited May 2014
    Go to top of page where you see threads are individually listed and click the green tab that reads "new discussion" select poll to create survey or new discussion. @JoselynMR‌
  • Options
    Thanks hun☺
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? Sixteen! Baby is the size of an avocado, and my pregnant chicken newsletter says that avocados are lame (which I agree with) so it's the size of a grenade. Nice. 

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Worst thing right now is my unrelenting sciatic nerve pain. I have my first real check-in appointment on Friday and I'm not sure what to expect. Someone in my family mentioned something about them measuring the size of the uterus? What did they do in your appointment last week, @MissMandyD?

3. GTKY: I'm a Beatles geek so probably: Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world.- John Lennon, Imagine
    ---

• Options
    teresaide said:
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? Sixteen! Baby is the size of an avocado, and my pregnant chicken newsletter says that avocados are lame (which I agree with) so it's the size of a grenade. Nice. 

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Worst thing right now is my unrelenting sciatic nerve pain. I have my first real check-in appointment on Friday and I'm not sure what to expect. Someone in my family mentioned something about them measuring the size of the uterus? What did they do in your appointment last week, @MissMandyD?

3. GTKY: I'm a Beatles geek so probably: Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world.- John Lennon, Imagine
    At my 16 weeks they took blood for a test, I talked to the doctor for about 10 minutes, blood pressure and then the doppler to hear the heartbeat. The entire thing took about 20 minutes. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"