October 2014 Moms
Options

Moms- what do you have planned for Mother's Day?

We are going to the zoo on Saturday, but DH asked me what I wanted to do Sunday. Definitely something relaxing (Bronx Zoo kicks my butt), but just curious what you ladies are doing.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Moms- what do you have planned for Mother's Day?

• Options
    Grilling sounds fun and delish! Enjoy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member
    I think DH, DD and I are going out for brunch with my parents and his parents and maybe also his aunt and cousin.  That's the only thing planned, and I haven't called anywhere for a reservation yet, so I'm not even quite sure about that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    My mom was in town last weekend so we celebrated Mother's Day this past Sunday. We grilled. This next Sunday I'll just have regular Sunday dinner with my brothers and their families. We do it every Sunday so it won't be anything out of the ordinary. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    My H is taking us camping and fishing! We go all the time but we just got a new (bigger) tent and we have some friends joining us this time so I'm super excited! 
  • Options

My DH and I are going up north, by our parents. So, we'll see my parents Saturday and do Mother's Day with my mom then, then Sunday Mother's Day on my IL's side is always done at his grandparents house.  So I guess we'll go there.  I'm sure my IL's will be trying to drag me around somewhere at some point in time to go to Babies-R-Us and dinner and what not...probably Kohl's too...who knows with them! It will be busy!

I hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day!  <:-P

• Options
    Going to my parents's house for a crawfish and crab boil. Mmmm
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Noooo idea.  Sounds like my mom is peacing out for the day with my step-dad, so it'll just be our little nuclear family.

Maybe I'll do a baked overnight french toast thing and have H and DS bring me breakfast in bed?  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BeanNutBeanNut member
    I'll have DH let me sleep in on Saturday because we'll have church on Sunday.  Sunday afternoon I'll probably have a nap then will have him cook or take me out to dinner.

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Options
    DH and I going tod be driving back from Vegas. We will be there for a wedding. So we are just going to take it easy on the way back. Other then that I am not sure if DH has any other plans.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will be working.  :( 
  • Options
    We are going to the Bronx Zoo! And hopefully dinner after if I can stay awake after all that... This became our tradition after finding out I was pregnant with DS. DH is NOT allowed to use his phone (he owns a business so is constantly interrupted by it) I love spending the day with my family :)
  • Options
    nothing...we're saving money right now in anticipation of buying a new house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"