Boston Babies

Quality furniture - willing to spend more

Everything I find online tells me what's affordable when it comes to baby furniture. We're willing to pay a bit more for quality furniture that will last long-term. Has anyone had furniture that they consider exceptional quality? We're willing to spend up to $1000 for a crib and looking for other pieces too. Thanks!

Re: Quality furniture - willing to spend more

• VMRRN23VMRRN23 member
    I went to baby furniture warehouse in Braintree, but I think they only have the reading location now. I bought munire furniture for DS, and it's held up well, but it's probably not as high end as you were looking for (crib was $600 I think). However, the bonavita furniture was beautiful and probably more what you are looking for ($1100 for a crib).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to baby furniture warehouse in reading. They have a good selection to browse. Seeing it in person really helped. We went from a line from Pali. Seemed to be middle of the road. They had a number of higher ends brands as well.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.babyboudoiroutlet.com/

We went to baby boudoir in New Bedford- the store doesn't look great from the outside but they have a great selection of high quality furniture and they also have a warehouse down the street that has a ton of sale items as well as more quality furniture. They were great to work with.

• Check out the store in Peabody called Bedrooms. It is on route 1 Southbound. Www.bedrooms1.com. My boyfriend, David, works here- small family owned business, all top quality, solid wood, American made! They just started carrying nursery furniture! They are higher end, but offer choices and different price ranges and are honoring Memorial Day pricing starting now, I believe!
  • Grow With Me in Natick has a good selection of high quality furniture
  • A baby's nest in norwell.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"