December 2013 Moms

Whine

We were always very active social people before lo was born. Now dh never wants to do anything. I understand it's tiring etc but I just want to get out of the house as a family and have some fun on the weekends. I would have loved to go to the museum and breakfast with lo today but of course dh wants us to just stay home yet again.

Re: Whine

• Go without him!

• cboinkcboink member
    My SO never wants to do anything. For a while I kinda let it control me but I have since just started going without him. I am much happier. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Since this is new for you guys I'd have a discussion about it. Sitting around gets old quick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second talking to him about it. Find out what is holding him up. Maybe he's nervous the baby will have a meltdown in public, etc? Maybe you could get him to agree to try it once to see how it goes.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also we were both scared at first to venture out but the more we did it our confidence grew. It is also a lot easier to get out more than when they are one and want to run everywhere.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is scary the first few times you take baby out but the more you do it the easier it gets.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"