October 2014 Moms
Options

Nightmare Mother-in-Law

So my mother in law has never liked me. I think it's because I'm African American and she is not. Well she decided to get in contact with dh ex and let her know all my business. Gave his ex his phone number. And relayed a message that his ex wants him back and he should consider it. I want to throttle this woman. She is the Queen of stirring up drama.

Re: Nightmare Mother-in-Law

• Options
    Hi, @ohdaddycat. This sounds like true drama. I'm sorry for that. Did you intro already and I missed it (totally possible)? 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• Options
    That's disgusting. What is wrong with people? Your MIL knows you are pg, right? Sorry you are going through this.
    BabyFetus Ticker} Mom to 3 with one on the way. EDD 10/04/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @IrishHoney123‌ I'm do new to this site. What is intro?
  • Options
    @imagine7696030614‌ Oh she knows. She just doesn't care.
  • Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    That sounds terrible. Sorry she is not easy to deal with.
  • Options
    She sounds like a horrible person. I am sorry you are dealing with this/her.

Me- 36 DH- 40 ***TTC since 1/13

BFP #1 - 4/3/13 *** EDD 12/13/13 ***M/C 4/12/13 @5wks 1 day

BFP#2 - 1/29/14 ***EDD 10/11/14

It's a GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry that sucks! 

My MIL is also kind of a nightmare so I feel your pain. My MIL seems to have gotten over the telling overt lies about me but still finds the time to lie about coming down with a different mystery illness every 3 months and last time we told her I was pregnant she said "well it doesn't really matter because I will be dead by then." She will say and do anything to get all the attention focused on her. Just a master manipulator. 

• Options
    I hope DH is stepping in to help you out with this one! I would be furious with my MIL. Intro is just telling us a bit about yourself, due date, etc. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"