@elbou @ceamac0127 @jdubb13 @audreyjem @cfattig @danuli8@melandjames14 @kara1204 @lifesgoodmom @bellabean76 @jthree @jenbee829 @sunflower92 @kate_c
I came up with a bunch of discussion questions for ch. 1-13 of Necessary Lies. Please feel free to talk about some of the questions, all of them, or anything else you want to discuss! I just figured it would be good to have some jumping off points for discussion.
1) What are your impressions of Charlotte? What kind of social worker is she? Do you believe she is truly helping her clients? How do you think Jane will compare/stack up now that Charlotte is gone?
2) What are your reactions to the Eugenics board/the sterilizations? Is it ever okay to do this to someone?
3) Do you think Jane will go through with getting Ivy sterilized? Why/why not?
4) What do you think of Jane and Robert's marriage? Can it work out?
5) Mr. Gardiner - do you like him? Are his judgments fair? Is he a good person at heart?
6) Any ideas about who Brenna is, how she's connected to the story, and why Ivy's and Mary Ella's names are in the closet?
7) Should Baby William be placed in foster care? Why/why not?
8) Anything else you want to discuss?
Again... you don't have to answer all 8 questions! Feel free to discuss whatever stood out to you or interested you!
Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food
Rhys - born 04.17.2013
Harry - born 04.18.2016