October 2014 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change

Eastie156Eastie156 member
edited May 2014 in October 2014 Moms

How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)?

How are you feeling?

What are you looking forward to this week?

GTKY: Favorite summer time activity?

Edited for terrible formatting issues.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

Re: Friday ticker change

• Options
    Eastie156 said:
    How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)? How are you feeling? What are you looking forward to this week? GTKY: Favorite summer time activity?

16 weeks/4 months Nausea seems to be gone. It's a Christmas miracle. Looking forward to our appointment next Friday to hear baby's hb/general checkup. Favorite summertime activity=swimming.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    lct2008lct2008 member
    How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)? 14 weeks/lemon

How are you feeling? Bleh ready to stop feeling sick.

What are you looking forward to this week? A nice weekend with hubby and ds. BBQ planned and going to a carnival

GTKY: Favorite summer time activity? Swimming!

. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/what fruit? 15 weeks/naval orange
    How are you feeling? Feeling ok today
    What are you looking forward to this week? I actually have the house to myself this weekend so lots of relaxing
    GTKY: Favorite summer time activity? Gardening, going for walks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image              image
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)? 18 weeks - Sweet Potato, I think. 
    How are you feeling? Fine.  No major issues. 
    What are you looking forward to this week? We have our anatomy scan on Monday.  We are pretty confident we are going to stay Team Green, but I am still excited to see our little one swimming around in there. 
    GTKY: Favorite summer time activity? Probably swimming or going to the park.  Anything where we get to be outside really. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)? 15 weeks: orange

How are you feeling? Not too bad! Hope this keeps up!

What are you looking forward to this week? Finally being "out" at work and not wondering if people think I'm getting fat.

GTKY: Favorite summer time activity? Not working. :-)  I do love puttering around in my garden, though, and having time to cook and read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    Baby is 17 weeks today -- a little onion.

I feel like crap today. I got a bad cold with an awful sore throat, as did DH and DS so we are all miserable. DH still went to work though so I have DS all to myself today. He's not been very happy and all I want to do is sleep so I'm just praying that the day goes by fast. Pregnancy-wise, I am feeling very well. Nausea is gone for the most part… I had two bad evenings this week but that was it. I'm hoping it's gone for good this week. Some RLP and breathlessness.

I am in the process of putting together baby's dresser and I'm looking forward to starting to put some of her stuff in there in the next few weeks. I already have a few things that are stored so I'll probably pull some of the smaller items and put them in there. It's the same nursery set that DS used but we never put the dresser together because we already had a dresser for him to use. Since he'll be taking that dresser with him though, I figured it was time to put the nursery's dresser together.

GTKY: Going to the lake almost every Saturday. My brothers have a boat and wave runners so we hang out at the lake almost every weekend and have a bbq. It's super fun to be outside in the water and under the sun. We live in Colorado and have some beautiful scenery as well. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)?

15 weeks! Size of an Orange

How are you feeling?

Starting to feel good, now that second tri has arrived...

What are you looking forward to this week?
    My daughters birthday is tomorrow, my sons birthday and Mother's Day are on the same day this year...so that's exciting!

GTKY: Favorite summer time activity?
    Eating watermelon :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hippohathippohat member
    edited May 2014

17 weeks today, and apparently an onion.. so flattering!

Feeling pretty good, very emotional lately (though it's been a stressful week), my appetite seems to be better, and more food tastes good. Much less nausea too, yay! I remember having a few weeks like this last time, then all the food issues and nausea came back for the remainder of the pg… I -think- I'm feeling movements, but it's not regular enough for me to say it's official. I really hope so! :x

This week - I had my 16 week check yesterday, and we're celebrating DH's birthday since he was away over the actual day and we've both been sick since he got home. 

Summertime - the cookouts, festivals, and spending time at my parent's lake house.

p+c 11.6.04  |  +g  2.4.11
     image image
  • Options

How many weeks are you/what fruit/how big is the baby(ies)?17 weeks, looks like an onion

How are you feeling?  I have a cold and no steam so not great but other than that fine.

What are you looking forward to this week?  Feeling more movement.  I had my 16 week appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat for the first time so that was relieving.

GTKY: Favorite summer time activity? Hmmm. Camping, summer holidays, sun, lakes, swimming, parks, ...

Bean - 02/19/12
    Burrito -  10/04/14
  • Options
    15 weeks today! Looking forward to my next appointment on may 7. After we get through that I am going to make my first baby purchase...some nb cloth diapers!
    Favorite summer activity...just being outside! Getting sun, taking dd to splash pads and pools.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"