October 2014 Moms
Options

Discharge question

I know increased discharge is normal in pregnancy, but does anyone else have clear, thin discharge?  I had it with my last pregnancy and confirmed it was not amniotic fluid, and I'm hoping that it appearing again means it is just how my body reacts to pregnancy. 

My ob is having me come in tomorrow for a quick cervical check & swab since I'm paranoid, but I'm still curious if anyone else's discharge is clear.

Also, I should probably note that I'm a newb to this board as I intro'd yesterday.  So, hello again! :)
Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: Discharge question

• Options
    If mine isn't clear, then it's pretty darn close. I'm seriously wet ALL THE TIME. DH said it's like a slip 'n side down there and I sometimes feel as though I did a terrible job wiping after I peed. Definitely feels more watery than anything else. It doesn't smell, so I assume all's well and chalk it up to increased discharge due to pregnancy.

• Options
    IrishHoney123IrishHoney123 member
    edited May 2014
    Normal! @pushgal84, slip n slide made me laugh-so true!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel like I have both creamy discharge and sometimes almost watery, almost clear discharge, and a lot of it, especially after I pee.

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Same here. DH isn't complaining either! LOL ;)

Married July 2006

MC Feb 2009 8 weeks

MC Dec 2009 8 weeks

MC Oct 2013 8 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the responses, all! 

My MFM opted to do an ultrasound since the flow increases with movement.  Thankfully the ultrasound showed "a great amount of fluid" and he also had the tech take a few measurements of LO since I was there.  Last pregnancy LO was always measuring far behind, and at my a/s the limbs were 3 - 4 weeks behind.  This time the femur was in the 75th percentile and the measurements combined are measuring approximately 5 days ahead! There may have been tears running down my cheeks when he told me!  I'm trying not to get too excited, but we are a bit more optimistic now going into my early a/s on the 12th! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"