December 2014 Moms
Options

Symptoms STOPPED, first appt. & U/S

My lower abdomen was cramping with movement, coughing & sneezing. My breast had been swollen & very tender. I was experiencing mild nausea occasionally in the evenings. Until Monday….It all STOPPED!  I have had no symptoms since then. 

My first appointment was scheduled for today so when I sat down with the nurse I told her about my symptoms stopping.  Although my doctor’s office doesn’t do ultrasounds until 20-22 weeks she sent me for one immediately.  Needless to say I was very worried.  The Tech did an abdominal ultrasound & was able to find “Tadpole”& we were able to hear the heartbeat.  The Tech said the heartbeat was 129, which is good for 7 weeks.  She did mention that the implant was low & they would check back in 3 weeks instead of the usual 12 week check-up.   The Tech also said that after they find a heartbeat the risk of miscarriage is less than 5%, which I thought was great news.

I hope if anyone else experiences the same thing with their symptoms that my story may provide a little hope till they can get checked. 

Best wishes & happy thoughts to you all.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Symptoms STOPPED, first appt. & U/S

• Options
    beachy6beachy6 member
    I know in my mind that symptoms come and go, but in my own mind, I still freak out. Mine come and go every couple of days and it does scare me. Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on a great 1st u/s!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• Options
    First off - congrats on the healthy little bean! Yay for a heartbeat and that your doc let you come in early!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this story! I have been worried this week because I am in the same boat (disappearing symptoms). So many of the stories I read were so sad and ended in loses, so it is really comforting to hear that there can be a good outcome!

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So happy to hear your worried subsided and you had a good visit!! Congrats :)
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Htle07Htle07 member
    Great news! Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Today was the first day I wasn't horrendously nauseated and feeling terrible and I was actually kinda panicked by it. Thank you for sharing this - you hear that symptoms come and go but actually hearing that they do that AND babies are doing well is such a relief! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    photo ad6b5133-7684-4a08-9346-36b261d054ec_zpsfe39c48f.jpg

Our furbaby, Claire :)
    photo 296a1ae1-0286-4222-a8fe-91761163d665_zps7e7d024e.jpg
  • Options
    cdubs85cdubs85 member
    Congrats on little bean!

Also, thank you so much for sharing this.  I have less symptoms today and was quite concerned about it.  I'm glad you shared such a positive experience about something quite scary to many of us.  Although I hate that other women are going through this, it's comforting to know I'm not alone.  
    RPL Panel, CD 3 BW, Karyotype, SIS all normal, We have a PLAN!
    Romans 8:18-For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

• Options
    Yes! Thank you. My symptoms have greatly eased up since Wednesday. Iv been a little freaked out but feel much better now.
  • Options
    RayRay007RayRay007 member
    edited May 2014
    My symptoms stopped at 7 weeks too, but everything was great at my 8 week u/s. Symptoms are back, too. 
    ETA: forgot to say, great news!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    erynpdxerynpdx member
    really good to hear, I was feeling just a little too chipper this morning and then caught myself and have been a little worried all day... 
  • Options
    ajlmomajlmom member
    I felt great on Tuesday and freaked out a bit, but it all came back yesterday.  
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is so good to hear! I haven't been feeling any symptoms this week and I know that can happen but it still totally freaked me out and my appointment isn't until next Friday so this is VERY good to hear. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Options
    Thank you for this post. Not only did my symptoms come to a halt as well.. sore boobs, seemingly all-day nausea and extreme exhaustion.. but my OB is unimpressed with my USs (yes I have had multiple bc of concern) and hcg levels. I have went from so excited for this pregnancy to sad 99% of the time and expecting the worst. I'm so glad though that this website exists for someone like me to read and have hope. My next VUS is Tuesday and I should be 6w4d. Let's hope for a HB! Do you mind me asking what your hcg levels were, if you had them. None of mine doubled in 48 hours and the last went from like 9000-13000, not the expected 18000. Anyway, thanks again for your HAPPY post!

• Options

glad you can breath a little easier!

But why would low implantation matter?  Are they checking for placenta previa?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    thank you for posting this. Im so glad everything is ok with your LO. I have been so nervous sense my symptoms literraly dissapeared at exactly 8 weeks. I kept hearing how lucky I am because of it but its just been making me scared. My next US is on Monday which cant come soon enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"