April 2013 Moms

**UO Thursday**

Okay I was going to shield myself and post this on FFFC, but I can't contain myself. Frozen?!... wtf people that movie is TERRIBLE! I was waiting for the punch line but com'on really? Not impressed. Just not impressed. And DH equates it with being castrated. Give me Beauty and the Beast or Lion King any day of the week!
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: **UO Thursday**

• skidderdo said:
    Okay I was going to shield myself and post this on FFFC, but I can't contain myself. Frozen?!... wtf people that movie is TERRIBLE! I was waiting for the punch line but com'on really? Not impressed. Just not impressed. And DH equates it with being castrated. Give me Beauty and the Beast or Lion King any day of the week!

I agree so, so, so much. The songs SUCK.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Sol1790Sol1790 member
    I am in no hurry to get Jaz off the bottle. I see all these post on zippy cups lately. I can barely get her to drink wcm if we start the zippy it will be hell and I am too tired for that.
  • cece2682 said:
    Alfredo sauce on pizza is an abomination.
    Never had that before. I do like me some white pizza though! Nothing like a huge slice of white pie from three brothers pizza down in seaside heights NJ! Omg I'm drooling now!
    I call "white sauce"  alfedo sauce. And it has no place on a pizza
    ;)
  • cece2682 said:
    @Erin10408‌ that's not Alfredo! Alfredo goes on fettuccine. They do try to put weird things on pizza like chicken buffalo an such, so are you sure you didn't have actual Alfredo sauce on pizza? Bc that would be gross. White pie with garlic and ricotta cheese on top...OMG heaven!

This white pie you speak of...does it have a white sauce on it? Because thats what I'm talking about. White/alfredo sauce on pizza...barf.

• I also don't like fettucini alfredo.
  • The world was a better place before smart phones.

(OMG, when did I become a crotchety grandmother?!)
    Yes! Whenever I forget my phone at home, I feel so liberated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cece2682 said:
    cece2682 said:
    @Erin10408‌ that's not Alfredo! Alfredo goes on fettuccine. They do try to put weird things on pizza like chicken buffalo an such, so are you sure you didn't have actual Alfredo sauce on pizza? Bc that would be gross. White pie with garlic and ricotta cheese on top...OMG heaven!

This white pie you speak of...does it have a white sauce on it? Because thats what I'm talking about. White/alfredo sauce on pizza...barf.

Haha I think white pie consists of olive oil, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic and basil. No real sauce on it. It's just as popular as regular pizza pie, only better if you get it at the right place of course.

Ah...that I could do.
  • JSS1002JSS1002 member
    Erin10408 said:
    I also don't like fettucini alfredo.
    Ugh, I don't either and everybody always thinks I'm nuts.  I have one bite and think "I mean, tha'ts FINE", but if I ate the whole portion I'd feel like I was going to be sick.   Give me a good old red sauce any day! :-)   Same with pizza.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • skidderdo said:
    While I like Frozen, I agree its not the best. HOWEVER, Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are pretty low on my list of favorites.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• JSS1002JSS1002 member

skidderdo said:

While I like Frozen, I agree its not the best. HOWEVER, Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are pretty low on my list of favorites.

Little mermaid FTW!

I haven't seen frozen yet but holy crap the merch is taking retail by storm.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  •  
    cece2682 said:
    I do not like musical theater
    GASP [-X stop that silly talk! ETA: have you seen any shows on broadway? Les miserables? Phantom of the opera? Wicked? Ive seen a bunch more but these are my fav's. They are UH-MAZInG!!! However, my hubby hates it all too. How did I marry that man!? Hehe
    Also BLASPHEMY!!!  Musical theatre is proof that God loves us.  My sister was (is) in the  Life and Times of Janis Joplin and one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't able to go see her on Broadway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  
    cece2682 said:
    GASP [-X stop that silly talk! ETA: have you seen any shows on broadway? Les miserables? Phantom of the opera? Wicked? Ive seen a bunch more but these are my fav's. They are UH-MAZInG!!! However, my hubby hates it all too. How did I marry that man!? Hehe
    Also BLASPHEMY!!!  Musical theatre is proof that God loves us.  My sister was (is) in the  Life and Times of Janis Joplin and one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't able to go see her on Broadway.

Nope.  Makes me uncomfortable.  I get such anxiety thinking someone is going to screw up.

ETA:  been to Broadway many times. 

For me, that's part of the magic!  But I'm also the person that loves to watch people fall.
  • JSS1002JSS1002 member

cece2682 said:

Nope.  Makes me uncomfortable.  I get such anxiety thinking someone is going to screw up.

For me, that's part of the magic!  But I'm also the person that loves to watch people fall.
    I pretty much like anything that involves singing and dancing. ;-)  Whether that's show choir, broadway, Glee, acapella choirs, or high school musicals... I'm in.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • The only musical movie I liked besides all Disney movies made before 2000 and Frozen is Rent.

I don't know how people drink anything but whole milk when they drink milk. Skim/Fat free milk is like sugar water with cloudy coloring to it.

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    edited May 2014
    The only musical movie I liked besides all Disney movies made before 2000 and Frozen is Rent.

I don't know how people drink anything but whole milk when they drink milk. Skim/Fat free milk is like sugar water with cloudy coloring to it.
    I agree about skim but I usually buy 1 or 2% -- full fat / whole milk is too rich for me.  But thank you for reminding me that i need to pick up milk before I go home.  :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • The only musical movie I liked besides all Disney movies made before 2000 and Frozen is Rent.

:-&
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • The world was a better place before smart phones.

(OMG, when did I become a crotchety grandmother?!)
    And I love you.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • arschm02 said:
    The only musical movie I liked besides all Disney movies made before 2000 and Frozen is Rent.

Lol, is that for the whole milk or skim?

• arschm02 said:

Lol, is that for the whole milk or skim?

whole milk. Bleh!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • cece2682 said:

GASP [-X stop that silly talk!

ETA: have you seen any shows on broadway? Les miserables? Phantom of the opera? Wicked? Ive seen a bunch more but these are my fav's. They are UH-MAZInG!!!

However, my hubby hates it all too. How did I marry that man!? Hehe
    I have the same issue with my husband. Book of Mormon is coming to two theatres in our area and i asked for tickets and I dont think im getting them because he doesnt want to go.
    Book of Mormon is some of the funniest shot ever.
  • Nope.  Makes me uncomfortable.  I get such anxiety thinking someone is going to screw up.

Is the issue with musical theater or theater in general? Because for me, a life without live theater isn't a life worth living, and I'm so sad for you if your anxiety prevents you from experiencing that.

That being said, you can always see the movie versions (but don't watch the Les Mis one; it's awful--which is probably a U/O, but darn it, if they're going to make a movie about Les Misérables, they could at least bother to get the right hair colors for the female leads AND cast better singers).
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"