October 2014 Moms
Options

(Update) Extreme Stress

edited May 2014 in October 2014 Moms
I don't want to get into it, but I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or stop crying for these past few days. Can anyone please offer some much needed coping advice?

I have a therapy appointment tomorrow morning which I'm hoping will help also. But I don't even know how I'll make it through this evening. (I'm also unable to talk to DH right now which is killing me.) :((

Thank you all so much for your help and suggestions. I do feel a fair bit better after my appointment this morning and I'm trying to stay busy until I'm able to speak to DH again. It makes a world of difference knowing I'm not alone.

Re: (Update) Extreme Stress

• Options
    I have no advice but I do have ((hugs)). I am sorry you are under so much stress. :(

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Emerald27Emerald27 member
    edited April 2014
    Are you by yourself? Call a friend and see if she can just come and sit/stay with you tonight. Just to be there, not to talk or anything.

(((hugs)))
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, even if you can't sleep, it is a good idea to try to rest. Lights low, feet up. Drink lots of water, and maybe make yourself a hot cup of tea.
    imageimage
  • Options
    What Emerald said. Lots of hugs and good thoughts to you, I hope you are feeling better soon!
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    Just want to give you some hugs!  Whatever it is will pass eventually. Just take care of yourself and baby right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Big Hugs to you right now.  I had a super stressful few weeks a couple of months back.  I took unisom to help with the sleep.  But like pp have said just try and do what makes you feel the best.  I am truly sorry that you are going through something so difficult and I can only hope that you know that you are not alone no matter how it feels.
  • Options
    Bubble baths help me relax.  Pick up your favorite take-out  to try to entice yourself to eat something.  And call a friend!  Sometimes just not being alone helps.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second a lot of what people have said already- have a friend come spend some time, warm tea, or warm bath, maybe some reading or movies that will sort of distract your mind if only for a few minutes at a time. Breathe. Nice deep breaths. Surround yourself w comforting stuff, blankets, robe, some good food, music, people if possible, cuddle w a dog/cat. Do something nice for yourself, paint your toe nails, give yourself a homemade facial mask, go for a walk, put on some lotion and take your time.

Sorry you're feeling this way. Hopefully seeing your therapist will bring you some comfort tomorrow. Hugs to you!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    :::hugs::: I agree with PP. Inviting a friend over to be with you, or lighting some candles and taking a bath might help. I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. I hope that it gets better, and that you get to talk to DH soon. 
  • Options
    Glas43Glas43 member
    I think everyone already hit on the suggestions i had. Just wanted to let ya know we are here for you! Thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're having a rough night. I usually try to watch old episodes of something I know well because it's comforting when DH is away. And on really bad days I break out sudoku or something like that just because it keeps my brain on something.

Sending hugs! Hope you find a way to get some rest!
  • Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope your session tomorrow morning helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ((Hugs)) I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now. Try and relax tonight and I hope your session tomorrow brings some calmness to you.

Me- 36 DH- 40 ***TTC since 1/13

BFP #1 - 4/3/13 *** EDD 12/13/13 ***M/C 4/12/13 @5wks 1 day

BFP#2 - 1/29/14 ***EDD 10/11/14

It's a GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ashie0610ashie0610 member
    edited May 2014
    I'm sorry you're so stressed. :(  I hope you were able to get a good night's sleep and feel a little better today after your appointment.
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Options

Agree with other PPs. I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. Prayers for that light at the end of the tunnel.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Sorry you are going through such a hard time.  I am glad to see the appointment was helpful.  We are all thinking about you and are here if you need to talk/vent/be distracted.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad the appointment helped.  Whatever it is, I really hope it gets resolved for you and you can get past this time.  We are always here for you, even if it is just for virtual hugs!  <3<3
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Glad you're feeling better. I was worried about you. You're definitely not alone!
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    Thanks for the update, I am glad your a feeling a bit better.  Take care and know that we are thinking about you!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. You're doing what's right--you knew it was a problem and you are seeing your therapist.

I don't know what you're going through, but I know what it's like to just feel helpless. I spent most of the day crying hysterically in the bathroom yesterday, then on my kitchen floor last night. My mother. :\
  • Options
    ss265ss265 member
    I'm sorry that you are going through this and I'm glad that the therapy session helped. Hopefully talking to your DH will help too.

• Options
    Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hugs!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"