Stay at Home Moms
Options

This is a fun gift right?

My cousin's daughter is turning 3 and I want to get her some sort of dress-up, imaginative play gift.  I'm torn between the Melissa and Doug fire fighter outfit and the vet outfit.  I'm leaning toward the fire fighter outfit, I think at first glance you think 'boy', but DD enjoys pretending to be a firefighter.  I know this is the 21st century and kids can play with anything blah, blah, blah, but that's not a lame gift for a girl is it?  

Re: This is a fun gift right?

• Options
    I got the firefighter and chef M&D costumes for DS for Christmas. Dd likes to play with both of them just as much as DS! I think costumes like that are gender neutral! I would love if someone got dd one for her bday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think that sounds really fun! I think DD would love dressing up as a firefighter :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gastro said:
    No. One of DS favorite gifts was a pink pottery barn stroller. It's the most popular toy among the boys at our house.
    That's good to hear because we have that stroller and DD barely plays with it.  Maybe DS will take to it.  It's such a beautiful stroller, I don't get it!
  • Options
    cactus5cactus5 member
    My girls would love the fire fighter outfit. We have the Vet and it is always a hit-I don't think you can go wrong with either.
  • Options
    I have three girls. The gift idea sounds awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"