Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Pottery Barn Crib Clearance! :)

I know a lot of you mamas are on tight budgets like I am, so I thought I would share this awesome find my husband and I made last night. We have been looking at the Kendall crib from Pottery Barn because it received really great reviews both on Consumer Reports and in most online reviews. It was $599, but we picked it up last night for $379! You can find it here if you are interested: https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/kendall-fixed-gate-crib/ I'm actually not even someone who shops at Pottery Barn, but it fits our home well and seems to be super safe for our little nugget. We also got an additional 10% off by signing up for the PB Kids online newsletter. Enjoy the savings if you've been eyeing this one! :) 

Re: Pottery Barn Crib Clearance! :)

• Options
    Good deal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    bohemianlcbohemianlc member
    edited May 2014

psk said:
    Totally being a Debbie downer, but I have never seen the Kendall crib listed at full price $599. It is perpetually on sale for $399. Make sure you purchase the conversion kit if it is something you are interested in. Within a month of my registering at PBK they changed the color of their white and told me that frequently happened, tweaking the colors based on feedback. It had a totally different SKU from what I registered for. We were able to combine our purchase with the registry discount (I just adjusted my shower date to be able to buy it when I wanted it) and another promotion for $20 to spend later for every $100 you spent. So I got an extra $100 worth of merchandise free shortly after buying the crib. It is definitely worth getting their emails to learn about the different promotions. 
    Good to know. I forgot to mention that we also got an additional 10% off $379 for signing up for their e-mail list, too, so I feel good about the price we got, especially because people said in several of the reviews I read that they paid more for it. I guess that's a good thing that it's always on sale so a lot of other new parents are getting in on the lower price; this is our first baby, so I had never even set foot into a Pottery Barn Kids before we got pregnant and wasn't aware of the Kendall crib being on sale for a long time. 

Thanks for the tip on the conversion kit; we bought that, as well, because we assumed the color we purchased might be discontinued at some point (We got it in the "Weathered Pine" hue). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes it is a nice crib but perpetually on sale. It was that same price 12 months ago when I was shopping for a crib for my daughter.

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Options
    Yup, we did buy the conversion kit already, as I mentioned. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"