October 2014 Moms

Intro Message

Hi,

I finally got around to taking a look at my baby month board and so just doing a quick intro. I'm 17 weeks and due October 4. This is  my first, but after 2 1/2 years of trying, fertility treatments and a miscarriage. So a long road to here. I'm excited and terrified all at once. I go in for bi-weekly doppler checks because until I start to feel that baby moving. I'm nervous - guess that's the result of losing one. I'm in the Rochester area and work from home, so don't know a lot of people and only have remote friends to talk about pregnancy with. I figure this board is a way to talk with women who are going through the same things as me, at the same time and maybe learn a few things  the doctor and books don't tell you about being pregnant. Like I eat really well, but how do I possibly get 7-8 servings of whole grains a day without eating every hour? :)  Eventually I'd like to find some local moms - who are over 35 like me, planning to go back to work, etc...for a mom's group. I may just lurk on here for awhile, but hope to find time in-between my busy work schedule to contribute at least once in awhile. And for now, since I'm in the middle of the work day - that's about all I have. Congrats to all the other October moms.

Lilypie - (urRB)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"