Parenting after a Loss

XP: Ob Appt Upate/Lovenox Update

Thank you so much to the ladies who answered my questions about Lovenox a few weeks ago.  I had my preconception appt with my OB today.

We went through all of my u/s, bloodwork, etc from my last pregnancy and ultimately my OB thinks that Lovenox is optional for me.  I was tested for a range of issues based on my Raynaud's Syndrome and I don't seem to have any other autoimmune things going on, and I don't have a clotting disorder.  Basically the plan for next time is just careful monitoring and frequent u/s to check growth.  If growth becomes an issue, I will start Lovenox then.  I am starting baby Aspirin now and will continue with that throughout any future pregnancies.

I also discussed my dissatisfaction with the MFM I saw.  It turns out that I'm not the only one who had issues with his "personality".  Obviously she couldn't go into detail, but  she did assure me that I wasn't alone.  She said we could definitely move forward with a different MFM and she actually wants me to see them prior to TFAS so I'm waiting to hear back as to when that appt is scheduled.  

So the TL;DR version: I'm starting baby Aspirin and probably don't need Lovenox, seeing a new MFM, and my OB is wonderful! 

Wifey xo4legsRbest[Deleted User]

Re: XP: Ob Appt Upate/Lovenox Update

• km_mdkm_md member
    I'm glad that things went well for you!

KikiCohen
  • Sounds like you've got a good plan! Good luck!!!
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

KikiCohen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"