August 2013 Moms
Options

WTF?!?!

Re: WTF?!?!

• Options
    WTF Acura and your shipping delays into the port?? I want my car! Friday is so far away!! :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF weather?! (What else is new?!) Speaking of weather. I hope any mamas in the southern region weren't affected by all those tornados! Scary! 

WTF jaw?! Straighten yourself out please. 

WTF @Bunnyfer?! Posting under you was the worse idea ever. That clown is CREEPY! And I can't stop watching it and cringing. 

• Options
    WTF right boob - PUUUUUUUUUMP please
  • Options
    WTF Verizon?? You send me a replacement phone that is worse than the original??? I now have to wait til Thursday. Uncool. Uncool.
  • Options
    WTF rain?! DS is hating being stuck in the house and I have errands to run. Getting him in and out of the car is way less fun when I'm getting drenched!

• Options
    WTF ... Why is it that when you feel really emotional about missing everything your baby is doing because you work (LO crawled yesterday for the first time and I missed it), it is always a really shitty day at work on top of it?

• Options
    V&G101808V&G101808 member
    edited April 2014

WTF tile floors? Why must you be so hard and cause my little one to bust his lip open (4 days before Mommy & Me pix nonetheless).  I hate seeing my sweet baby with a swollen upper lip :(

WTF baby stuff? Why must you be so expensive?  LO is cared for by family members at 2 different houses during the week (MIL M&T, my aunt W-F).  So this means I have to buy 3 of everything.  My bank account (and hubby) are not happy!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    edited April 2014
    @ayanahazel1 ((huge hugs!)) I'm sorry you missed that, but just know you'll get smiles and love when you see him and he'll show you all he's learned when you get home with him. <3 

@mwalker710 Your ILs sound like douchecanoes! (Whoever started using that is brilliant! I forget who it was!) I'm sorry your H's feelings are hurt by all their actions. I've gotten to the point where I just don't expect ANYTHING from people and then if they actually follow through, woohoo! It's a shit attitude to have when you have parents offering to help like your H's did, but it's all I can offer for advice other than your H talking to them. :( I'm sorry. I hope it gets better. <3

• Options
    Wtf fever? Why come 3 days before we leave on vacation? Hate seeing my poor baby sick and now worried about taking him at all :(
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    wtf LO, pick up that right leg when you crawl. Don't stanky leg drag it behind you. Now you have a huge rug burn on your soft little leg. And it's only gonna get worse I bet.
  • Options
    Wtf money.. I have a love hate.relationship with you.
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:
    WTF Verizon?? You send me a replacement phone that is worse than the original??? I now have to wait til Thursday. Uncool. Uncool.

Screw waiting @nnikki10! Waiting is not working for me!!

• Options
    V&G101808 said:

WTF baby stuff? Why must you be so expensive?  LO is cared for by family members at 2 different houses during the week (MIL M&T, my aunt W-F).  So this means I have to buy 3 of everything.  My bank account (and hubby) are not happy!

This!  We're barely able to afford a convertible seat, which we desperately need, and now we have to come up with cash for a second so the sitter has one.  UGH!

• Options
    lkobriant said:
    V&G101808 said:

This!  We're barely able to afford a convertible seat, which we desperately need, and now we have to come up with cash for a second so the sitter has one.  UGH!
    For now I'm just giving my MIL the bucket seat.  N hasn't fully outgrown in and I know he can use it for a few more months.

No way I could afford 2 right now!  Thankfully my aunt refuses to go anywhere while she's watching him so she doesn't need one.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    @lkobriant & @v&amp;g101808 I am in the same spot about expensive baby things! We bought a convertible seat and had it in my car for a while but handed it off to our sitter (since her car seat for LO was close to maxing out in weight). DH and I both use the bucket seat w/ 2 bases and will purchase a convertible for my car first, then his car after.

• Options
    RevezRevez member
    WTF self?! The first house you think is perfect and you're already jumping the gun and wanting to put in an offer. Calm the hell down, there'll be other houses. You only JUST decided to start looking.

...in my defense, it is perfect (other than being a little pricey).

• Options
    We see tomorrow where he is weight and height wise so we'll have a better idea of how much longer he can go in the infant seat but I know he's not far.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"