TTC After a Loss
Options

**** Wednesday Crazy Train ****

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles. If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link. Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
PgAL/PAL Welcome

Re: **** Wednesday Crazy Train ****

• Options
    I'll punch my ticket!

Crazy level from 1-10: 4ish

CD/DPO: 22/6

Can I just ______ already?!: make it through the next 8ish days?

Signs/Symptoms: I went from having pms to having pms, sore boobs, heartburn, cramps, and a headache. The sore boobs and cramps don't usually occur this early.

Explain your Crazy here: I usually get these symptoms right before AF, not almost a week before her arrival. My CHs haven't changed yet so I'd like to just have next Thursday be here already.

Your chart is a little tricky, have you considered using OPKs as well? But I hope the next week flies by! I think 6-8 dpo is the most stressful part of the 2ww. FX for you.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10:  8

CD/DPO: I haven't the slightest idea. My uterus has lost her damn mind.

Can I just ______ already?!: Stabilize

Signs/Symptoms: My chart had a lovely temp rise cd 20, and I went through all the ovulation signs for three days after (EWCM, sore boobs, crampy, high cervix, etc). But I got positive OPKs during those days, and my temp keeps climbing. Aaaaarg!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

@fightersince83 - hmmm, what happens if you put in a dummy temp for tomorrow? I see a maybe-O on CD20 but I'm not really convinced. Have you considered adding OPKs to the mix?

@peledreamsofrain - anothe Hmmm on this one! You could be O'ing yesterday/today, see what your temps do the next few days. It would be helpful to know what your CL normally is but I don't see CH on any of your other cycles, sooo....Did you do any OPKs between CD14-19?

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO: CD22/DPO8 

Can I just ______ already?!: Get AF already?

Signs/Symptoms: None...that's the problem. so I just want AF because I know we're out for this cycle....even though I am having a couple weird symptoms, nothing like what I had in December so i think we're out. 

Explain your Crazy here: Next cycle is IUI and if I could get AF now DH would be able to go to the doc this Sat and next to do his part to freeze because he has a really hard time to get off work during the week.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    kaynix21 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO: CD22/DPO8 

Can I just ______ already?!: Get AF already?

Signs/Symptoms: None...that's the problem. so I just want AF because I know we're out for this cycle....even though I am having a couple weird symptoms, nothing like what I had in December so i think we're out. 

Explain your Crazy here: Next cycle is IUI and if I could get AF now DH would be able to go to the doc this Sat and next to do his part to freeze because he has a really hard time to get off work during the week.

Jumping in because I know RT is having a busy day!  Besides your lack of symptoms, is there any reason you think you're out?  Based on your O date, it's highly likely implantation wouldn't even have occurred yet (see table below), even if you are pregnant.  I wouldn't read too much into any symptoms or lack of symptoms at this point.  Hang in there, this is the worst part of the 2WW!

Ovulation Date: Apr. 22, 2014
    Day Past OvulationDateProbability of Implantation
    6 DPOApr. 28, 2014Less Common
    7 DPOApr. 29, 2014Common
    8 DPOApr. 30, 2014Common
    9 DPOMay 1, 2014Most Common
    10 DPOMay 2, 2014Common
    11 DPOMay 3, 2014Common
    12 DPOMay 4, 2014Less Common
    13 DPOMay 5, 2014Less Common

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @laromana - I've seen that chart before but forgot to bookmark it -- what's the website for it? I could seriously use that to dampen my crazy in the late 2ww. :)

ETA: words = hard.
    countdowntopregnancy.com  

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    HIIIIII @redtwizzlers (or @laromana99)... not too crazy just an inquiry, 

now that I am on on the estrogen should I expect AF on her normal time (should be around Friday) or will I skip it until I jump start it with the progesterone?

sorry if this is a ridiculous question... I just have no idea what to expect!... 

BFP: 9/21/13 | EDD:5/31/14 | MC confirmed:11/6/13 | D&C:11/12/13
    BFP: 1/14/14 | EDD: 9/21/14 | MC confirmed: 2/3/14 | D&C: 2/4/14
    DX 3/18/14 (Complete) Septate Uterus | Resection 4/22/14
    BFP: 8/5/14 | EDD: 4/19/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    ^awesome! Thanks!
    No problem.  Enjoy.   ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options

now that I am on on the estrogen should I expect AF on her normal time (should be around Friday) or will I skip it until I jump start it with the progesterone?

sorry if this is a ridiculous question... I just have no idea what to expect!... 
    Not ridiculous at all...in fact I have no idea...I know that AF normally comes when your prog level drops, but I have no idea how the estrogen will affect that.  Maybe RT will know, or possibly @PinkCamino since she took estrogen...

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options

Not ridiculous at all...in fact I have no idea...I know that AF normally comes when your prog level drops, but I have no idea how the estrogen will affect that.  Maybe RT will know, or possibly @PinkCamino since she took estrogen...
    That<s my hysteroscopy chart. It delayed my AF by a few days. I'm usually 26 days and I got AF on day 34.
  • Options
    @RedTwizzlers‌
    Thanks for looking at my chart! This is my first cycle off of BC, so I can't use prior charts for much of anything. I did use OPKs between 14-19, but they all came up extremely negative (only control line).

I'm sure I ovulated on cd20, is it possible to ovulate twice? (Non simultaneous).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited April 2014
    mlal78 said:

@RedTwizzlers‌
    Thanks for looking at my chart! This is my first cycle off of BC, so I can't use prior charts for much of anything. I did use OPKs between 14-19, but they all came up extremely negative (only control line).

I'm sure I ovulated on cd20, is it possible to ovulate twice? (Non simultaneous).

Are you 100% the opks for cd 22 and cd 23 were +?  CD20 is a possibility, except for those positives after.  Also, what time of day did you take them?  Was it FMU?  It is not very likely to have ovulated twice on different days.  Two eggs released yes, two different times no.

*****quote****
    Yes, they weren't just positive, they were blazing positives (the control line was much paler). I always took them in the afternoon to avoid FMU as well. This is all so frustrating, because I went out of my way to do it right.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mlal78 said:

mlal78 said:

@RedTwizzlers‌

Are you 100% the opks for cd 22 and cd 23 were +?  CD20 is a possibility, except for those positives after.  Also, what time of day did you take them?  Was it FMU?  It is not very likely to have ovulated twice on different days.  Two eggs released yes, two different times no.
    *****quote****
    Yes, they weren't just positive, they were blazing positives (the control line was much paler). I always took them in the afternoon to avoid FMU as well. This is all so frustrating, because I went out of my way to do it right.

Gah, that is frustrating!  In that case, if your temps continue to rise I think you might get ch's for cd24.  It is really weird with the temp rise after cd20 though.  You could have had a weak surge and not released an egg and now your body is trying again.

Hrm, that's possible, I hadn't considered an incomplete ovulation. Maybe my body is all in a tizzy after going off of BC. If that's the case, I have to smuggle OPKs into work again this week. Blah I hate that I can't use FMU.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    SO, I just asked for signature help from some of the ladies on here (thanks again, @jlworden710 ), and as I just read it, I plan on getting a chart put on here, along with other stuff.  But until then….

Crazy level from 1-10: 
    7ish

CD/DPO: CD 20/DPO 5

Can I just ______ already?!: get to May 9th (my follow-up RE appt to get PG blood work post-IUI) 

Signs/Symptoms: bloated, sore BBs, increased urination

Explain your Crazy here: I think that ever since my MMC/D&C 3/2013, I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Every symptom that I have, I over-analyze…and my need to control situations is totally getting to me! I am trying "not to stress" (don't you love when people say that to you), but as I try not to, I think, "am I stressing too much?" Gotta love it!
    **Formerly kvillano82**
    **DX - Unexplained IF**
    BFP#1 3/9/13 - EDD 11/6/2013 - MMC 3/21/13 - D&C 3/25/13 
    Clomid 12/13, 1/14, 2/14 - cysts developed 
    Femara 4/16/14-4/20-14 Ovidrel 4/23/14 IUI 4/25/14 - BFN
    Femara 5/14/14-5/18/14 IUI 5/23/14 - BFP#2 on 6/6/14 & EDD 2/13/15 - MMC 7/1/14 - D&E 7/2/14 
    **All karyotyping negative, autoimmune panel negative, HSG & Hysteroscopy show nothing wrong with ute**

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thanks @LaRomana09‌ and @mlal78‌ for covering for me, my night shift was a complete nightmare.

@kvillano82‌ - sorry you're having siggy troubles. I wish I could help but I always have to ask for help myself! I can't see your chart but I'm sorry you're frustrated. Hopefully may 9 will come quickly!

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    @RedTwizzlers - thanks!! I am determined to figure out the damn siggy issue, but it's obviously minor in the big scheme of things!! And thanks for the thoughts for May 9!!
    **Formerly kvillano82**
    **DX - Unexplained IF**
    BFP#1 3/9/13 - EDD 11/6/2013 - MMC 3/21/13 - D&C 3/25/13 
    Clomid 12/13, 1/14, 2/14 - cysts developed 
    Femara 4/16/14-4/20-14 Ovidrel 4/23/14 IUI 4/25/14 - BFN
    Femara 5/14/14-5/18/14 IUI 5/23/14 - BFP#2 on 6/6/14 & EDD 2/13/15 - MMC 7/1/14 - D&E 7/2/14 
    **All karyotyping negative, autoimmune panel negative, HSG & Hysteroscopy show nothing wrong with ute**

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"