Pregnant after a Loss
Options

**Wednesday Ticker Change**

Happy Wednesday, loves!

One more week down and that much closer to meeting our sweet LO's. I hope you're all doing well!

Just a reminder that this is a weekly check-in for those of us who start a new week of pregnancy today. If you're new, please feel free to jump in, give us your EDD, and welcome!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? I know the answer for some of you is baby!!

Re: **Wednesday Ticker Change**

• Options

How far along are you? 36 weeks!!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Feeling mostly good. I have had a random increase in nausea the last couple weeks or so....and it's mostly in the morning. Almost like morning sickness, but at the end of pregnancy? So weird. I actually didn't have any m/s with this pregnancy so maybe this is my payback :)

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? I have an appt this afternoon and I was told they'd be doing the GBS swab and also my first cervical check to see if I'm dilated at all. I'm nervous but excited!

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? I know the answer for some of you is baby!!

Seriously, April FLEW by!! And I am one of the ones who is anticipating this baby coming in May, so that's DEFINITELY my answer :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Feeling ok. Still throwing up mucus some mornings, but mostly not feeling too sick anymore. I've been less tired and actually have been walking more often. Emotionally I've been much more up and down this week.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? I have my 16 week appointment and quad test tomorrow. PGAL brain is killing me. I'm very nervous and some days have been convinced something is wrong. DH is coming with me so at least I won't be alone.

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? The last day of school is the 22nd. That's exciting. I'm ready for this year to end and start preparing to move in June. It's also my SIL's (DH's sister) bachelorette party in a couple of weeks. I'll just be going to the dinner part, but after that we are going to hang out with my brother and hopefully his wife.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Mind if I pull up a seat, ladies?  After my u/s yesterday I got bumped a few days forward and my ticker now changes on Wednesday!  

How far along are you? 8 weeks! The most pregnant I've ever been :).

How are you feeling? Symptoms?  Alright.  Really tired and my boobs feel like they will ache for the rest of my life.  My poor H tried to snuggle this morning and I almost bit his head off when his arm rubbed against them.  Oops.  And really, really tired.  I've been going to bed at 8:30 every night and it still doesn't feel like enough sleep.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? Just had an awesome u/s yesterday (yay!).  Thanks for all the love and support in my AW post, you ladies are the best.  I do have some brown discharge/spotting today (I keep reminding myself "this is normal, everything is probably fine") that I am keeping an eye on.  T&Ps it goes away pleaseandthankyou!

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? I know the answer for some of you is baby!!  Yeah, May Mamas!!  Can't wait to see your sweet little ones!  This May we have a few fun things going on.  My little sis and her family are trekking up to see our new house (well, newish, we closed last April).  It's a big deal because since we're the couple that "doesn't have kids" we usually make the trek down there several times a year, which isn't a big deal, but when my sisters come to visit me it feels really special because it only happens once every couple of years.  Then two weeks after she comes up, we're going down for a family get together.

@ksyknelvr73 - sorry about the nausea :( super bummer!  GL at your appointment today lady!! 
    @classicstar28 - oh my goodness you're 16 weeks already!!  Whoo!  GL at your appointment tomorrow.  I'm so glad YH is going with you!

Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks!!  :)

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Today I am feeling like I am on top of the world (explination below) The nausea is starting to go away just a bit, but sometimes is hanging around.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? I got the results of my MaterniT21 test today and everything is normal!  I could not be more happy about this.  On top of that we found out we are team PINK.  Elisabeth Victoria is on her way.  DH and I are on top of the world!

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? I know the answer for some of you is baby!!We have tons going on in May, nephew's 3rd bday is this weekend, then I have another nephew graduationg from high school, and DH parents are coming in town for the graduation so we are going to reveal our new about the gender to them then.  3 weeks away tho! Ugh.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    @Ashris13 - congrats, congrats on finding out you're expecting a little girl!!  How exciting :)!!
  • Options
    @classicstar28 - Good luck with your appointment tomorrow!
    @carlsonbaby2014 - Congrats on most pregnant you've ever been!  That is a great milestone!  @ashris13 - Congrats on the all-clear Mat21 and your healthy baby girl growing and growing! 
    @pink021 Good luck on the 3 hour GTT!  Enjoy your birthday month, too!

How far along are you?
      39 weeks!  Holy guacamole!  
    Finished washing newborn/0-3 months clothes and prepping cloth diapers; finally more or less packed hospital bag today; have carseat in the car ... kinda sorta ready for go time.  At least as ready as a mega-procrastinator can be.  :)

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Mostly still really good, considering!  Lots of heartburn and with weird triggers but tums helps so that's OK.  Sometimes (especially if I sit too long) when I walk my legs feel weird/hurt (like if I had pulled my inner thigh muscles) but the midwives say that's actually a sign of things moving along as they should (has something to do with baby having dropped) so I guess that's good.  And it's pretty minor compared to discomfort that many others report at the end of 3rd trimester so in general I feel very lucky!

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? Friday morning have another BPP and check-in with MW, maybe a cervical check.  Just hoping everything continues to measure/look good for our little girl, and that she will get labor started on her own when she is ready but enough before 42 weeks to not need an induction or even too much talk about planning for induction.
        At the other end of the cycle of life, my mother (who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer a year and a half ago and already long outlived her initial prognosis) is declining quite rapidly now; may or may not live to even see photos of her new (and first) granddaughter.  We'll see.  (She is 2/3 of the way across the country from me so there's even much less hope of her getting to meet/hold her).  T&Ps for her to be at peace & not in pain through these last days or possibly weeks of her life and to go when it is time, and for me to be able to let go and not worry about her meeting our baby or not would be wonderful.  And maybe for the birth and death to be on the same day (or to not let it get into my head too much if it works out to be that way).

GTKY: How is it the last day of April already?! Do you have anything exciting coming up in May? I know the answer for some of you is baby!!    BABY!!  Baby baby baby.  Then most likely figuring out how to travel with a newborn ASAP.  
         And hoping to see more signs of spring as the month goes along ... so far only squill and the daffodils in the warmest spots are blooming (this is in Maine, most of the way up the coast).
         Until then ... trying to finish getting ready, resting up, and also trying to wrap up some really really fun paper/computer work for school.  Am officially on maternity leave since Monday but only had time to get my classroom more or less ready for the sub. and still have stuff for the kids' portfolios as well as needing to put together "evidence" for our aggravating and time-consuming new teacher  evaluation system.  Blah.  But really had better get it done before baby comes!   
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    edited May 2014
    @ksyknelvr73 eeee so close!!  I am so sorry that nausea has crept up on you though!  I hope your appointment went well this afternoon - please pop in with an update if you have a minute!

@classicstar28  Hopefully this means the morning sickness is on its way out and your energy is coming back!  I hope your appointment and the quad screen go well tomorrow. For me at least, I know my anxiety steps up a bit when I have an appointment around the corner. Try to take a deep breath, and please let us know how it goes.

@carlsonbaby2014 I have a confession. I might have looked at the calendar to see if the date change put you in here with us. And if you did not come in on your own, I was going to tag your butt till you brought it in here! 
    Okay but for real: Yay on 8 weeks!!! Was the u/s transvag or abdominal yesterday? If t/v, that could be the cause for your spotting. T&P that it is nothing, but do not hesitate to call your doctor if it become concerning.

@Ashris13 Yay!! Congratulations on the wonderful test results! And I love her name! I hope the nausea is on it's way out for you! 

@Pink021 I'm sorry you aren't feeling any better :(  And so sorry that you have to take the 3hr on Monday. FX!!  And yay, happy birthday month!!

@springbeduk2 Yes!! It can be any time now! I am so glad you aren't too uncomfortable at this point.
    I am so sorry about your mother. Sending you so many (((HUGS))) and so much love.  I will be keeping you both in my thoughts.  I pray that you are both able to find peace during this very difficult time.

@mattsgirl2004  I hope your appointment went well today! I will be watching for updates on Friday!

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    How far along are you? 19w!

How are you feeling? Symptoms? I'm dealing with a bunch of allergy crud right now, but feeling great otherwise!

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?  Next Thursday is my a/s. I have calmed down a lot since last week, but I am getting pretty antsy to see what's going on with LO.

My uncle is flying in for a quick weekend visit next week, which has me so excited! If he wasn't making this trip, I probably wouldn't see him for another couple years.  

• Options
    @AnyMax, had my appt yesterday and I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I don't really know that this means much, but I am happy to know that at least something is going on down there! I had lots of cramping and a couple contractions last night as well - probably thanks to the check. They have died down though. They told me I'd have the GBS results within a week - I was negative with DS so hoping for the same this time.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    @AnyMax - thanks so much for doing the check in and being willing to tag my butt in if I didn't figure out that Wednesdays were my new ticker change ;) you just rock like that!  I love it!  Yes, my u/s was transvag so I'm sure that's the reason for the spotting. It seems to have let up today *whew*.  I think I'm just overly terrified right now because with my first pregnancy we saw the hb at our first u/s and then no hb at the second.  But I keep reminding myself over, and over, that no two pregnancies are the same and I don't have any other signs that anything is going wrong so I'm trying to stay positive.

And YOU are 6 days away from being half baked!!!!  WHOOO!!!  FX you get some relief from allergies soon and that the week flies by quickly before your a/s.  I'll be thinking of you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"