December 2013 Moms

HugMeSew

I don't get all the hype...why are they so popular?

Re: HugMeSew

• ScarlettVScarlettV member
    edited April 2014
    With the bibs I think because of the thicker band around the top that keeps milk from dribbling into their neck folds? Fewer rashes.

We use tommee tippee bibs off amazon. Same thing but cheaper. 2 for $7.

• I've never heard of it, but I'm always out of loop.
  • Loading the player...
  • People talk about them all the time...I'm just trying to figure out what makes them better than other bibs, etc.

I didn't even see the baby leggings, I don't need those at all. 
  • Lawren said:
    I've never heard of it, but I'm always out of loop.
    People were talking about it in chat and in a couple of threads.
  • LawrenLawren member
    edited April 2014
    KateMW said:

Lawren said:

I've never heard of it, but I'm always out of loop.

People were talking about it in chat and in a couple of threads.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Anytime I go in chat no one is there or either I'm doing something wrong ;)
  • I think chat is only busy at night around 9 or so.

Yeah, I saw that their shop was closed until mid-May. Their stuff just isn't my style I guess. But if the bibs are amazing, I would try them. 
  • And see, I've made it my life's mission to never have my child wear a bandana. ;) I think that's where my reluctance comes in. They are so not my style.
  • I bought them because they are not a traditional style bib. I love them because the quality is superb, they catch all the drool before it collects under his neck, and the fleece backing stays dry.
  • Because they are ADORABLE!!

• CbowlCbowl member
    Soft, absorbent, and cute patterns. I ordered a top from hugmesew as well and it shrunk crazily in the cold wash and never fit my LO. I was bummed that the owner was less than helpful about that as I've had great experiences with most etsy shop owners.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Thanks @ClaireFraser‌ I'll take a look!
  • KateMW said:

And see, I've made it my life's mission to never have my child wear a bandana. ;) I think that's where my reluctance comes in. They are so not my style.

You're not the only one....I'm also not a fan of the bandana style. Oh well, I guess my kid is doomed to never be stylish. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the bandana style, too. And I love that they don't let her drool seep through to the back but still have a super soft backing. So no more rashy chest, lookin' good, and soft on the girl's skin. Win all around for us.

O HELLO BABY TINK.  :x
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @SailorTink She is just perfect.  At any photo size.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"